Mike Goldberg: I should be 100% by Jan. 26 (UFC on Fox 6)

both anik and goldie are useless as a **** flavoured popsticle.

rogan knows his BjJ but you have to get there a striking expert also.

bas rutten + joe rogan do the job and entertain the fans. dana get it don god damn

Rogan knows his standup aswell. He just needs to describe rather than predict the action a bit more.

both anik and goldie are useless as a **** flavoured popsticle.

rogan knows his BjJ but you have to get there a striking expert also.

bas rutten + joe rogan do the job and entertain the fans. dana get it don god damn

Would love to see Bas commentate in the UFC with Rogan. Would be the perfect combination, agree with you 100%.

Rogan had to do 2 jobs when he did time with Anik.

its been said a million times but anik and florian shouldnt commentate together, there voices are too similar!

Plus, you can tell deep down that Kenny wants to be the PBP/straight man.

"I Finish Complete Sentences!!!" - Kenny Florian

i forgot to mention that i met goldie at a ufc expo. he is 100% cool and a totally different person than you see on the camera. it's like he plays a dumb fuck on purpose

hELL YES, AND FUCK YEA I Prefer GOLDIE OVER ANIK.

UFC shows just arent the same without him, I have taken his 1liners for granted

Get well and get back soon Goldie - The Anik-bot 5000 they got to replace you is sucking the fun out of it all

Anik a robot?

Goldberg is practically a human soundboard with the same catchphrases being spouted every single event. Every single fight gets the same response from him. There's no, "DOWN GOES FRAZIER!" or any other kind of legitimate emotional response from Goldberg. It's just the standard scripted, "And it is all over!"

Goldberg is basically a WWE announcer.

Rogan>Ranallo>Schiavello>Rutten 10x>Goldie>cancer>Anik

Goldie said:
Everything else, is virtually adderall. identical...So Joe how would you add all of these stats? I add them all and got identical as the answer to that addition equation

my Goldberg post-rehab freudian slip prediction

Anik was alright but its not the same without Goldie

Anik a robot?

Goldberg is practically a human soundboard with the same catchphrases being spouted every single event. Every single fight gets the same response from him. There's no, "DOWN GOES FRAZIER!" or any other kind of legitimate emotional response from Goldberg. It's just the standard scripted, "And it is all over!"

This is true. Joe and Goldie are the UFC's Monsoon & Vince. Except Vince was better. Goldie is the Micheal Cole of the UFC. "That was VINTAGE Maldonado!!!"

Anik a robot?

I know all these wonderful things already, but thanks for spreading the Goldie Gospel

Good to hear, if its between Anik or Goldie, then Goldie all day. Anik is so bland an boring. I wonder if he reads his criticism online? I know Goldie does since he's mentioned it before. Anik is not the right person for MMA, he's ok on shows like UFC Tonight with the recent news, but as a Live commentator he sucks. Get someone else in for the non-ppv cards please! You guys can keep him on the news and Ultimate insider though, he's fine there.

I love Goldie, it's just not the same without him.
Mainly the introductions when the fight starts 'and here we go'.

He has that familiarized branding that can't really be replaced in the production, even though he has his smh moments.

Yay eff off anik, Goldie's back!

I must be crazy, because I prefer Anik over Goldie any day.

He at least sounds like he's seen an MMA fight before.

Back