Mike Goldberg: I should be 100% by Jan. 26 (UFC on Fox 6)

Anik is pretty good so i dont really have the need to hear Goldberg again, hopefully he recovers or he live a happy life with his addiction, wish him the best either way

So all he had was the Flu, and people wrote him off as a drug addict?
wow! sherdog logic strikes again!

Im not really picky when it comes to commentating but man Anik has to have a record for least talkative commentating ever.

This. Then again it's still better than listening to Bas.

I was hoping we wouldn't have the hear goldberg again. I liked Anik + Rogan much better.

Thank goodness, Anik just doesnt have the same effect as Goldie and Rogan.

JDS would of won the fight if Goldie was there, just sayin'

HERE WE GO!

Glad to hear hes on the mend.

He hasn't looked well for a while.

Well I've always thought they could get a better commentator but I don't want the guy to fall on hard times or anything. Hope he can clean himself up.

Ugh I hate people who support Goldberg.

guy is a joke. Get him out of there.

I'd rather listen to streaming cat piss than Goldberg

I'd rather listen to streaming cat piss than Goldberg

I know you would never pay $60 to have some cat piss stream over your PPV broadcast. Goldberg is way better than cat piss, and that's not just some line coming from some goldie fan towing the line, he really is better than cat piss

If that was the case, then why would Dana wouldn't wanna say a word about it? ;) He was like "next question".

maybe because he shouldnt talk about someone's medical condition?

Amazing that so many guys like Goldberg, he's a complete fool and doesn't give a fuck about MMA, I can't understand how he is still so clueless sometimes after doing his job for so damn long.

Anik kinda sucks too but I prefer him.

I'd post an update on the inside gossip, which includes an internal email, but seeing as the last time I did that my information got stolen and changed from a blow addiction to a pill addiction by hack journalists, I'm just going to say that Mike Goldberg definitely won't be coming back at the end of the month.

tumblr_lw9xxqwdwD1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

He is linked at the hip with UFC, want him back, let him grow old with UFC along with Rogan.

Back