Mike Goldberg: I should be 100% by Jan. 26 (UFC on Fox 6)

Has that look in his eye, does Goldberg. Motivated Golberg is unstoppable.

HAH! No such thing as a "motivated Goldberg" - It's a myth! "Country breakfast" Goldberg, maybe. Goldberg taps to enunciation. Anyways, only "Just Bleed" types like Goldie; in this day and age I'd rather see a skilled, technical broadcaster like Anik than an NHB throwback who has to piss every 8 minutes.

:icon_lol::wink::icon_lol:

no commentator is 100%, he's just hyping his return

he's entertaining. him and joe are an ideal team in my opinion. wish him the best and hope he comes back.

No Goldie just stay away and give Anik whatever the hell you have so we can get Qaudros or Mauro to fill in.

anik is not skilled for mma commentating, he usually only says obvious stuff sometimes in a fancy way.. however; he may get better with time.

rather goldie than anik

yea. it's not Anik's fault. It's just the people who programmed him had no space left for personality or excitement, they used it all up implanting the mathematical algorithms necessary to compute and repeat the time left in a round or how many significant strikes have been thrown. Also, he only comes with one volume level. Someday when we get more advanced, perhaps then we'll be ready for Anik-bot, for now though, we need someone capable of doing hardcore narcotics, fucking up at work, going to rehab then getting out and possibly lying about it. No robot would ever fucking do that, and I don't think Goldberg would either, but you never know, because he IS human.

Ok cool Goldberg is one of the best commentators.

Whatcha guys think about this?

i think it makes sense

"journalist" pulls the same crap in hockey to pressure the injure player to reveal the true reason of them not being able to play

they make up some ludicrous reasons and the player feels that he needs to tell the truth

Wayne Gretzky once was hooked on oxicotin having sex with midgets on a man made island in the arctic imagine that

Has that look in his eye, does Goldberg. Motivated Golberg is unstoppable.

LOL talkin about goldie like hes a fighter I love it!

Pretty soon it'll be Broke goldberg.

Don't f*k with Broke Goldberg

images

its been said a million times but anik and florian shouldnt commentate together, there voices are too similar!

both anik and goldie are useless as a **** flavoured popsticle.

rogan knows his BjJ but you have to get there a striking expert also.

bas rutten + joe rogan do the job and entertain the fans. dana get it don god damn

Back