Mike Ehrmantraut vs Omar Little

I can't see Mike succesfully killing Omar in Baltimore. Word on the street about a white boy looking for him would give up his element of surprise.

Mike wins it of course. Omar is still a more badass character though.

The correct term is "operator" and your lack of knowledge here betrays you to a loss. No non-special forces member would refer to another as an operator.

Lol. People use load words from all the time, especially when trying to mimic things in a street version. I still say it was hardly some real thing to base the idea of Mike being ex special forces on.

He killed everyone without putting too much effort into it. He took on four armed men in cqc and won flawlessly. Mike struck me as a pretty legit badass.

The character seemed to be portrayed as what he was said to be, a former cop, obviously competent, who started working for drug dealers. Him being competent and a "legit badass" still doesn't really show special forces. If he was, it would have came out a lot more in the portrayal.

stop making Breaking bad Vs threads. Wire fanboys are getting desperate

Mike because of his better experience.

Mike easily. Omar is extremely overrated thanks to white guys thinking they're the only ones to know about The Wire
lol_wut1.jpg

Depends where it takes place. I would still pick Omar though, he's a lot more badass.

I want to say Mike but I've only seen season one of The Wire so I'll wait for now.

Omar by a single shotgun blast to the head. Then he'd make Gus his bitch.

You know, the more I think about this the more I regret picking Omar.

I doubt Omar has ever seen the kind of pros Mike would bring in to kill him, and the kind of hardware they'd bring to the party.

Wasn't Brother Muzane(sp?) a pro killer? Omar got the drop on that fool.

Omar is the better character, Mike is the better killer/planner. It's not even close. Omar steals product and money from ghetto drug dealers; Mike was a cop before he was the security for an international drug ring. Mike knew both sides; Omar did not.

Wasn't Brother Muzane(sp?) a pro killer? Omar got the drop on that fool.

Yeah, but he's also considered the character with whom The Wire jumped the shark.

Yeah, but he's also considered the character with whom The Wire jumped the shark.

Really? First time I'm hearing this, I thought he was a solid character. Anyway, I would pick Omar to win if this happens in Bmore.

Really? First time I'm hearing this, I thought he was a solid character. Anyway, I would pick Omar to win if this happens in Bmore.

Yeah, depending on the situation I could see Omar taking it.

Back