Mike Ehrmantraut vs Omar Little

It was implied in BB that Mike was ex special forces. I don't think location matters to him.

Seriously? I never caught that, but it makes sense.

Mike easily. Omar is extremely overrated thanks to white guys thinking they're the only ones to know about The Wire

Seriously? I never caught that, but it makes sense.

Yeah the episode where Mike tries to convince Gus to let him hire more "operators" to hit them at their homes made me think he was.

That and the episode where Gus meets the one cartel member and Jesse is debating about poisoning them you can hear Mike tell Gus that Tyrus has been there all night with a Barrett .50 watching over the area. Pretty hardcore rifle for someone that doesn't know what their doing with it.

I chickened out and chose a tie. Both are legendary at what they do.

And for the record.. Richard Harrow would kill them both

richard-harrow-boardwalk-11.gif

Huge fan of both characters, but I would also choose Mike. Omar had a sort invincibility aura around him. No one fucked with him and no one wanted to. He was a feared man and that gave him an edge throughout the series. Those who didn't fear Omar were the ones that got the closest to him (Brother Mouzone, Cheese, Kenard, Marlo + crew etc.). Mike wouldn't give a shit who Omar is or his reputation. Mike via composure.

Yeah the episode where Mike tries to convince Gus to let him hire more "operators" to hit them at their homes made me think he was.

That and the episode where Gus meets the one cartel member and Jesse is debating about poisoning them you can hear Mike tell Gus that Tyrus has been there all night with a Barrett .50 watching over the area. Pretty hardcore rifle for someone that doesn't know what their doing with it.

Nice pick-ups.

That's a pretty big stretch. Dude was a cop.

Tough battle. Got to give the slight advantage to Mike though. But I think Omar might even be able to stay hidden from him for long enough to pull through.

Well...yeah, he was also a hit man.

Lots of ex sf end up cops.

Of course. But if him using the word "operative" and someone else using a certain gun is all the evidence, I wouldn't consider the show implying anything. Again, those were pretty big stretches. If anything, Mike came across as the stereotypical "city cop turned bad" rather than some special forces guy. It would have showed.

Of course. But if him using the word "operative" and someone else using a certain gun is all the evidence, I wouldn't consider the show implying anything. Again, those were pretty big stretches. If anything, Mike came across as the stereotypical "city cop turned bad" rather than some special forces guy. It would have showed.

The correct term is "operator" and your lack of knowledge here betrays you to a loss. No non-special forces member would refer to another as an operator.

He killed everyone without putting too much effort into it. He took on four armed men in cqc and won flawlessly. Mike struck me as a pretty legit badass.

Mike Vs The Predator Vs Xenomorph would have been a better battle.

With his training, take no prisoners attitude, and resources, Mike should take this. Omar was great for the streets, but he never faced anyone like Mike.

Back