Mike Ehrmantraut vs Omar Little

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Omar's on the street, and Mike has to find and kill him before Omar kills HIM.

Mike has Gus's resources, and his own network.

jbnrTifZ89PaH4.png

I didn't watch the wire, but I tend to be biased towards the more athletic and explosive candidate.

Mike killed more people in a span of two minutes (when he rescued Chao) then Omar did possibly in his life

Mike.

Mike is so badass he'd make Omar straight & then kill him

Now this is a compelling battle. Tough for me to choose because I really liked Mike a lot.... but I have to go with Omar. Mike is the type of person Omar lived to beat.

Now this is a compelling battle. Tough for me to choose because I really liked Mike a lot.... but I have to go with Omar. Mike is the type of person Omar lived to beat.

I chose Omar for exactly the same reason you did, but it was a really, really hard choice.

Mike hires a child to sneak up on Omar and kill him

I chose Omar for exactly the same reason you did, but it was a really, really hard choice.

Yeah... really difficult. I feel like it'd be an ongoing battle. I can't see Mike getting set-up, but I can't see him catching Omar either. I also think the environment matters as well. In a big, open place like New Mexico, I'd give Mike the edge maybe, but in Baltimore, Omar has too many people and places to hide.

This. Between Avon, Stringer, Prop Joe (and the co-op), and Marlo, there were plenty of resources available to go after Omar yet nobody could get him.

I agree with whoever said it depends on location though. Put Omar in New Mexico where there aren't as many buildings or alleys to come out of and Mike probably takes it. Put Mike in Baltimore and he's probably dead within the week.

This. Between Avon, Stringer, Prop Joe (and the co-op), and Marlo, there were plenty of resources available to go after Omar yet nobody could get him.

I agree with whoever said it depends on location though. Put Omar in New Mexico where there aren't as many buildings or alleys to come out of and Mike probably takes it. Put Mike in Baltimore and he's probably dead within the week.

Pretty much.

Omar is a tomato can compared to Mighty Mike

iw08XxV.gif

It was implied in BB that Mike was ex special forces. I don't think location matters to him.

Back