Mighty Mouse: I'm worried about Jose Aldo

It's true. Chad got in Jose's face in the second fight, and managed to knock him down in the 1st. Jose had to do the worst hit after the bell I've ever seen, just to gain an edge on him. And even then, Chad went 4 more hard rounds.

the hate is Strong with this jedi master... It was discussed zillions of times about the hit after the bell and we all agree that Aldo was already trowing a combo...:icon_lol:

Conor will wear him down with his pressure and get the TKO eventually.

It's true. Chad got in Jose's face in the second fight, and managed to knock him down in the 1st. Jose had to do the worst hit after the bell I've ever seen, just to gain an edge on him. And even then, Chad went 4 more hard rounds.

must be nice to be able to say whatever you want, due to your name being blue

must be nice to be able to say whatever you want, due to your name being blue

Yeah, because people always get banned around here for calling a late hit after the bell...

Don't you have an alien conspiracy meeting you're late for?

Yeah, because people always get banned around here for calling a late hit after the bell...

Don't you have an alien conspiracy meeting you're late for?

you have me confused with someone else

you're basically calling jose a cheater intentionally trying to hurt mendes because he couldn't beat him fair and square

I think ALdo will be prepared for this

QONVIyz.gif

Destroyed.

huh? I miss something or you want to be on the good list of a mod....:rolleyes:

Aldo via UD. I'm expecting a tough back to back fight. This has fight of the year written all of over it.

I don't see this fight getting to a decision. Aldo gasses come the championship rounds. McGregor might very well too without IV.

This is the kind of matchup where both fighters are elite, but the fight will go some way that will make one of them look bad. Then Sherdog will erupt like Vesuvius.

you're basically calling jose a cheater intentionally trying to hurt mendes because he couldn't beat him fair and square

We all know Jose would never cheat against Mendes

20130322082044-1fcf1f94.gif

Andre is a (former) pro fighter, you calling him that is an unsubStanntiated PED accusation! Dub yoself!

No way, Andre Pederneiras has always had a firm anti-PED stance.

"If the UFC wants the best show and the guy is juiced, you will have the best show of your life," said Pederneiras to Portal do Vale Tudo. "If it is a sport and everyone is clean, maybe people won't be jumping out of their seats and cheering."

Conor is going to crush him, and I will crush all the shertards accounts who bet me. Can't wait, I will be sherdogs biggest mass murder of accounts in the history of the forums. I just hope all the pussies who thought I was "a scared" of internet forums don't back out like Aldo does with fights.

Even when Conor wins, everyone will still know Pixelated made you his bitch, sweetie. You almost got away with ducking, too...if only there wasn't that pesky screen cap...

Sometimes there are good posts, and then there are times where we get posts like this one up above.

Back