Mighty mouse calls out logan paul for a ufc fight? !

There's probably people in this thread that think CM Punk could beat Mighty Mouse, just because he's 6'2" LOL

And CM Punk would honestly beat Logan Paul in MMA..

Does DJ think we'll mistake Logan for TJ? lol. I guess they're both blonde. This guy is scared of real fighters.

Logan Paul was actually a top shelf wrestler in high school and I think wrestling for Ohio State, Randleman's old school.

He's big as hell too. MM still wins, but Logan might have been a half decent MMA fighter
LOL no. Read his bio. He placed 5th his senior year and did not even qualify for states the prior years He was not recruited anywhere for wrestling, he went to Ohio state but did not wrestle there nor could he have

Logan has about 1ft of height advantage, fuck knows how much reach and at least 60lbs + was a very good high school wrestler

Legit would throw money on Logan if it hypothetically happened. Size matters kids.
Have you ever been to a bjj practice or watched mid belts spar with noobs of any size ? MM could drop for a heel hook and sub him in under 30seconds if he felt like it

Funny thing is, It would probably be the 2nd best selling PPV of 2018 after Conor vs Khabib.

No kidding. This Logan Paul guy has tons of fans.

reminds me of the dre line "over 80 million records sold. And I aint have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds." lol. Maybe I'm just jealous though. I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at his money.

In mma? I'd bet the house on MM via heel hook, it would be hilariously easy Shaq is not quick

Literally no shot MM wins. None. Shaq by annihilation.

Dude has 200 pounds.... 2 feet.... and isn’t no slouch. Dude is a pro and an athlete. MM can’t make up for that disadvantage

It’s extremely cringeworthy that MM would call out a YouTuber that isn’t a professional fighter, even though he would lose, and lose BADLEY
People on here tend to think of conditioning as only being in shape.

They generally don't seem to realize that conditioning is a broad concept, that also includes damage conditioning and pain conditioning.

It takes years to conditioning your body to be able to take strikes to the body, especially kicks to the body and legs.

Mighty mouse has this conditioning. Logan Paul does not have this conditioning just because he wrestled in high school and did a training camp for a celebrity fight.

Mighty mouse, without cutting weight, takes him apart.

I watched former UFC welterweight title contender Gil Castillo at 180 lbs repeatedly tap out a 310 lb Tampa bay bucs lineman who had half a year of bjj and kickboxing training.

A great smaller fighter can generally beat an amateurish large fighter.

Sherdog has a weird size obsession/insecurity with smaller fighters, because I don't think they realize how good these fighters really are.

I think that is what mighty mouse is getting at. He might be tired of people underestimating his abilities because of his size, so he wants to fight a bigger average athletic guy to prove the doubters wrong.

Sorry for the novel lol

They generally don't seem to realize that conditioning is a broad concept, that also includes damage conditioning and pain conditioning.

It takes years to conditioning your body to be able to take strikes to the body, especially kicks to the body and legs.

Mighty mouse has this conditioning. Logan Paul does not have this conditioning just because he wrestled in high school and did a training camp for a celebrity fight.

I watched former UFC welterweight title contender Gil Castillo at 180 lbs repeatedly tap out a 310 lb Tampa bay bucs lineman who had half a year of bjj and kickboxing training.

Sherdog has a weird size obsession/insecurity with smaller fighters, because I don't think they realize how good these fighters really are.

I think that is what mighty mouse is getting at. He might be tired of people underestimating his abilities because of his size, so he wants to fight a bigger average athletic guy to prove the doubters wrong.

Sorry for the novel lol

Castillo was actually fighting a bucs lineman or just rolling? There’s a difference.

Size makes a diff at some point
Hence, weight classes.
Mighty Mouse isn’t beating up Shaq.

Weight classes are there because size matters against actually professionally trained athletes. Not casually roided up citizens geared in Gymshark that get winded mixing their protein shake.

Castillo was actually fighting a bucs lineman or just rolling? There’s a difference.
Just rolling, and yes I realize there is a difference.

It's not like Logan Paul is Conor McGregor on the feet and Khabib on the ground.

Mighty mouse can beat him easily.

Sorry for the novel lol

While this is generally true , there is a cut off point for size when you keep going down where there isn’t enough muscle mass to create enough power to be dangerous to a bigger guy.

It’s probualy right around 170lbs where you start getting into being able to make any real power.

A guy walking around at 145-150lbs just can’t make the power to get a 200+lbs athletes in any real trouble if they have any idea at all what they are doing.

They just don’t have the strength.

Move up a little to around 170+ walk around weight and there starts to be some power there, where they can get the better of lesser but larger fighters.

Under that the power just isn’t there. They try to sub you in training and you just pick them up while they try and toss them around.

The power just isn’t there, you get you hands on them and do what ever you want to them.

Just rolling, and yes I realize there is a difference.

It's not like Logan Paul is Conor McGregor on the feet and Khabib on the ground.

Mighty mouse can beat him easily.

Ground and pound changes jits entirely. Have you ever rolled with full on trying to knock you out punches raining down on you from top position? Most likely not judging from your example.

This is a Pride level event, and it’d have to be in Japan, because there’d be no way for it to be sanctioned in teh UFC.

OH, and MM would push his shit in. A little bit of wrestling and a size advantage wouldn’t help this douche one bit.

MM trying his hardest to become relevant

Only way one of his fights hits over 170k buys

LOL no. Read his bio. He placed 5th his senior year and did not even qualify for states the prior years He was not recruited anywhere for wrestling, he went to Ohio state but did not wrestle there nor could he have

5th in the state is a lot better than average, how many HS wrestlers do you think there are in a state?

5th in the state is a lot better than average, how many HS wrestlers do you think there are in a state?

AND OHIO is a wrestling State, some states fith in state wouldn’t mean shit, but in Ohio it matters.

Back