Mighty mouse calls out logan paul for a ufc fight? !

Wtf is this shit. I blame cm punk for allowing this to even be a topic to discuss.

Who dafuq is this Logan Paul guy? And what's that on his head? A wig? Seriously?

<{clintugh}>

if logan paul could neutrilize mighty mouses reach... he will win easy

Logan Paul annoys me... can't we let Ngannou bounce back in a catch weight bout vs Paul?

View attachment 424595
Here’s Logan next to Smilin Sam, and AJ Agazarm next to Jake.

I think Mighty Mouse would find a way to submit Logan, but it wouldn’t be as easy as some people think.

This. MM would win but he would have to work for it.

But as for people thinking MM could beat up Shaq

6ethv5tkr180ua0aioll812ws.jpg

Just lol.

Demetrius just wants that YouTube king red panty night to bless his bum ass IMO, cause his ppvs sell like shit.

With the fan base Logan has it would be the highest drawing PPV Mouse was ever in, hell it might be the most drawing UFC PPV ever.

Dude has like 65m subscribers , and who knows how many fans that don’t subscribe to his channel.

If only half of his dedicated subscribers alone order d his PPV it would be over 35m.
If 10% did it’s still 6.5m.

How many ppv’s did MM get non the last card he headlined? 300 something K? Not M but K!!

65 million? You're thinking of the Youtube GOAT Pewdiepie. Logan ain't even close to Pewds numbers

There's probably people in this thread that think CM Punk could beat Mighty Mouse, just because he's 6'2" LOL

And CM Punk would honestly beat Logan Paul in MMA..

Logan would kill CM Punk in MMA. Logan is athletic and has a wrestling background. CM Punk is just a bum.

He wouldn't get to that point.
you think MM could take down shaq?
I swear some mm fans are insane
You've clearly never rolled or wrestled. He doesn't need a clean takedown literally just dive on a low single Shaq is not quick and is tall af with terrible knees, he would easily fall down to a low or sweep single

Literally no shot MM wins. None. Shaq by annihilation.

Dude has 200 pounds.... 2 feet.... and isn’t no slouch. Dude is a pro and an athlete. MM can’t make up for that disadvantage
LOL go to a wrestling room take a tall basketball player vs a 103 lber and watch. Shaq has shit knees it would be easier than Conor kicking the legs off the mountain

5th in the state is a lot better than average, how many HS wrestlers do you think there are in a state?
I said slightly better there are multiple division in each state and some are better than others, he's also at a heavier weight which is even easier skill wise in high school than the middle weights.

LOL go to a wrestling room take a tall basketball player vs a 103 lber and watch. Shaq has shit knees it would be easier than Conor kicking the legs off the mountain
I wrestled...and I stand by my pick

What you think Mighty Mouse can beat up an NFL linebacker as well? Get real

The Pauls are on HGH and TRT so they wouldnt be able to get past USADA anyway. You'd be crazy not to be on both btw if you're that rich and young.
That has to be the most retarded statement I've ever heard. Please tell me you're trolling..?

Linebacker is different than Shaq with terrible knees. Have you seen Shaq recently ?
If you truly believe this then I can’t convince you otherwise. In an ideal world they would set this up and I’d take all your money.

If you truly believe this then I can’t convince you otherwise. In an ideal world they would set this up and I’d take all your money.
Shaq can barely walk, he is extremely slow, terrible striking form with no power. MM could probably get a finish via leg kicks to the knee

Back