Mighty mouse calls out logan paul for a ufc fight? !

Mighty Mouse would throw that boy around like a sack of potatoes.

I didn't think this online tabloid could be up anyone's butt more than Kris Jenner. I was wrong. They have their entire head up the butt of the head of this entertainment organization and are just throwing out numbers that have no basis in reality whatsoever. Further, they have been instructed to totally forgive and forget when it comes to the history of this online celebrity. To them he is the greatest of the greatest. Pretty much par for the course for them.

TMZ/UFC/Logan Paul (they said the number of PPV buys would be higher than McGregor/Mayweather and Mayweather/Pacquiao, the latter of which set the all time record for PPV buys)

Most of Logan Paul's fans can't even buy PPVs for themselves... They're all mostly under 15. Have to ask mommy and daddy and what shit parent would order that garbage for 60 bucks?

I didn't think this online tabloid could be up anyone's butt more than Kris Jenner. I was wrong. They have their entire head up the butt of the head of this entertainment organization and are just throwing out numbers that have no basis in reality whatsoever. Further, they have been instructed to totally forgive and forget when it comes to the history of this online celebrity. To them he is the greatest of the greatest. Pretty much par for the course for them.

TMZ/UFC/Logan Paul (they said the number of PPV buys would be higher than McGregor/Mayweather and Mayweather/Pacquiao, the latter of which set the all time record for PPV buys)
FWIW the LP/KSI presser had more views than the MayMac presser.

I think the viewing numbers are gonna suprise people and that’s why Dana White is on board and has a hand in it too.

Most of Logan Paul's fans can't even buy PPVs for themselves... They're all mostly under 15. Have to ask mommy and daddy and what shit parent would order that garbage for 60 bucks?
It’s like 10 bucks on a YouTube PPV, it’s nkt a cable PPV

What’s the significance of division 1? That doesn’t mean d1 in the sense that he was a D1 college wrestler if that’s what your saying. That’s clearly a high school award.
I'm not from America and I don't really understand the wrestling system, I just saw devision 1 and thought it's important since ppl always talk about devision one wrestling. I thought I made a good point and it backfired lol
<Goldie11><6>

Logal Paul wins. He's too big and he's got some wrestling background.

How about Logan Paul wins an actual fight before calling him out first

So unfair to make it a ufc fight. A pure wrestling match would be more fair

How about Logan Paul wins an actual fight before calling him out first
It’s extremely cringeworthy that MM would call out a YouTuber that isn’t a professional fighter, even though he would lose, and lose BADLEY

FWIW the LP/KSI presser had more views than the MayMac presser.

I think the viewing numbers are gonna suprise people and that’s why Dana White is on board and has a hand in it too.
Exactly, the last fight was free but it had one of the highest concurrent viewers on a livestream. So this one's gonna make alot of money.

You're the stupid one. Size matters, shaquille o'neal is 7ft 1 326lbs , and as athletic as they come, you think little MM would beat him? I don't care what techniques you learn that will never happen. Size matters remember that.
Shaq trains so that is a horrible comparison. Go back to UFC 1 where little Royce was beating roided up athletes with technique.

Back