Miesha Tate: Ronda Rousey getting a pass for not doing media because "she's a female" - vid

jeez at least bring in Holly Holm who knows what it feels like to beat one of them, Meisha got merked by both inside a round.

Not to mention she hates Ronda. If I wanted biased analysis I would just ask one of Ronda's haters on here to give one, so I wouldn't have to look at Miesha's "who farted?" face.

Last edited:
Race is always relevant to race-baiters and Afrocentrics who traffic in race/racism and treat race/racism as if it were a business. The average person not named Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson isn't concerned with race. That defense of his ridiculous Great White Hope comment was probably just as ridiculous as the comment itself. The 'Great White Hope' is a term primarily used by racists to describe and denigrate a fighter that whites are rallying behind to dethrone a dominant black athlete. If he knew anything about WBW, he'd know this doesn't apply to this situation at all.
Whitlock is the farthest thing from a race baiter

I know Whitlock can be a blowhard but in his defense, I think he was just pointing out how the media (along with Uncle Dana) have made her into the "Great White Hope" who will conquer all in her path but got literally knocked off her pedestal like all the other 'Great White Hopes.' And race is always relevant same as gender. I honestly wish that wasn't always true but it just is.
so you cant be a great white hope if you Dont lose?

Actually Whitlock was right: She is focused on winning and not selling this fight.

I Dont agree with his take on that because im pro Ferguson....anyways......Obviously the best WMMA fighters at the moment are white or ethnic offshoots. Those women are gonna have the shit marketed out of them regardless. I Dont think Dana was purposely looking to make the top five in the division not black. Whitlock is obviously either reading too much into this, projecting or has nothing original to add and is just using a social parlance related to sports history that he somehow thinks applies to this situation.

I don't think she gets a pass because she is a girl, she is getting this because she was Dana's lap dog since day one.

I don't like Conor at all but he did the same thing and they kicked him from freaking UFC 200. But when Dana's girl Ronda does it then its fine. Fook that!

I Dont agree with his take on that because im pro Ferguson....anyways......Obviously the best WMMA fighters at the moment are white or ethnic offshoots. Those women are gonna have the shit marketed out of them regardless. I Dont think Dana was purposely looking to make the top five in the division not black. Whitlock is obviously either reading too much into this, projecting or has nothing original to add and is just using a social parlance related to sports history that he somehow thinks applies to this situation.
Article has nothing to do with Ferguson but ok

It's part of her contract she negotiated with the UFC for this. It was part of her deal for coming back. This is just a bunch of people talking about something that they are ignorant about.

I want to see how Honda reacts if the whole arena turns on her with boos. All her fights, when she comes out to the cage, arenas erupt in cheers for her, it's what she's used to.
If the crowd turns on her, I'm just wondering if it's going to mess with her mind. It's all about mind games, and mentally she's a bit weak.

Article has nothing to do with Ferguson but ok
it was just to let you know that im not the type.... also the article wouldnt sway my thinking of him in light of what he is currently saying. If he believes what he said then(in the article) and what he is saying about rousey, then he is either misinformed or he has a depersonalization disorder. Maybe it just took a different catalyst to Set off his inner race baiter..... like womens MMA

Back