Miesha Tate: Ronda Rousey getting a pass for not doing media because "she's a female" - vid

makes sense, and females deserve it tbh. they shouldn't be held to the same standard

Mystic Meesh calling for what it is

ummm plus the fact she is a once in a lifetime athlete... she can do whatever the fook she wants. lol

I'd say it has more to do with her being another one of Danas golden cash cows, and being one bad comment away from a nervous breakdown.

Lol @ Whitlock's great White hope comment considering Ronda lost to a White girl, who then lost to a White girl. Race seems irrelevant to me in that context. Fuck, I cannot stand that neckbeard.

Is that why she was never able to win a gold medal?

well i was just kidding and trying to be funny, but she had that gold medal won, but her opponent was being highly defensive and ronda tried to force her to pick up the pace and it ended up costing her the match. I dont like when combat athletes go into defensive shells and force their opponent to make the first move. so i give ronda a pass on that. but the looking like an idiot against holly, that i dont give her a pass on, and also the fact she said she could beat cain, thats also too far. lol

point of the story: i was just joking in the first place

Lol @ Whitlock's great White hope comment considering Ronda lost to a White girl, who then lost to a White girl. Race seems irrelevant to me in that context. Fuck, I cannot stand that neckbeard.

I know Whitlock can be a blowhard but in his defense, I think he was just pointing out how the media (along with Uncle Dana) have made her into the "Great White Hope" who will conquer all in her path but got literally knocked off her pedestal like all the other 'Great White Hopes.' And race is always relevant same as gender. I honestly wish that wasn't always true but it just is.

Props to Meisha for speaking the truth

imagine if a big scary fuck like Rumble said that? He'd be an instant sexist misogynist pig

I know Whitlock can be a blowhard but in his defense, I think he was just pointing out how the media (along with Uncle Dana) have made her into the "Great White Hope" who will conquer all in her path but got literally knocked off her pedestal like all the other 'Great White Hopes.' And race is always relevant same as gender. I honestly wish that wasn't always true but it just is.

Race is always relevant to race-baiters and Afrocentrics who traffic in race/racism and treat race/racism as if it were a business. The average person not named Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson isn't concerned with race. That defense of his ridiculous Great White Hope comment was probably just as ridiculous as the comment itself. The 'Great White Hope' is a term primarily used by racists to describe and denigrate a fighter that whites are rallying behind to dethrone a dominant black athlete. If he knew anything about WBW, he'd know this doesn't apply to this situation at all.

Last edited:
lol damn miesha is a hater

Also who is giving her a free pass? Everyone is talking shit about it.

"Imma Cris Cyborg fan"

LOL that guy

15unyi.gif

Miesha putting on a few pounds. Nothing wrong with that, when someone stops training as a pro athlete of course they will swell up. I always thought she was cute, even with the big nose. I wonder how she'll look in retirement.

Back