Miesha Tate rallies to Conor's defense: "Fan was out of line, disrespectful"

Breeding you say? Check the baby and the father, and take your conclusions if she’s breeding with him or somebody else...

View attachment 545199
Picture taken Via her Instagram account

If I were Johnny, I would demand a DNA test; unless I'm happy with the life a millionaire woman in giving me.

Cute baby though.
Are you implying this is Clodagh's half-sister?

How so? He was trying to get a picture with a celebrity he was a fan of ( like apparently many other people did that night) and Conor threw a temper tantrum, faked a hand shake then stole and broke his property.

Don't want people getting publicity off your name don't act like a fucktard and give them a story that will get there name all over the news. Seems pretty simple doesn't it?

If some random guy comes up to me and jams a phone in my face, acting like some paparazzi stalking me, trying to take a picture of me like a zoo animal, I wouldn't be too happy.

If some random guy comes up to me and jams a phone in my face, acting like some paparazzi stalking me, trying to take a picture of me like a zoo animal, I wouldn't be too happy.
Nor would I but such is the life he chose by being a media whore when it suit's him.

Lol- wait a minute.This is not what I heard.
Meisha did comment but it was of an anti- Conor comment. She said something along the lines of " it can be annoying but IT'S NOT crossing the line and that Mcgregor really needs to understand these things " - (something like that - if not , close to exact).
Something not right here.

Why aren't you giving her a load of shit? Isn't this what you do? Copy and paste news stories then abuse the fighters afterwards like a 12 year old?
In light of the Catholic Church scandals, perhaps he has decided there are enough abused people out there already.

If a 'fan' especially a creepy guy wants anything off you at 5am a broken phone means he got off lightly.

Fan deserved everything he got.

No one wants to hear you talk Meisha just show the tits.

AtYourGirlsPlace

There is no point in having an alt account if that’s the best you can do. It would have been funnier if you would have said something about my mum.

This is taken out of context, Meisha criticized Conor for acting like an idiot

Beta males are triggered that a female specimen perfect for breeding is supporting Conor McGangster.
The perfect girl for breeding is some big vagina bitch, Miesha is perfect for F$$##$#

So many morons against Tate. I didn't know so many sherdoggers take pictures of people in public without them knowing.

And I give zero shits about what that phoney has to say. Just her embarrassing herself yet again.

“He is a megastar. He has made himself into one of the most recognizable faces … and he’s making millions and millions and millions of dollars. He’s created that,” Tate said. “So, what I think is that this fan was out of line. He was disrespectful and probably should’ve had a little more common sense to respect the space of Conor. With that being said, I guarantee you that guy’s bought every single one of Conor McGregor’s pay-per-views.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/miesha-tate-criticizes-conor-mcgregor-arrest-cell-phone-miami

miesha-tate-18.jpg

miesha-tate-espn-the-magazine-body-issue-big.jpg
anytime Miesha Tate speaks, i cringe and try to look the other way

Oh Miesha, plz stfu and just sit there looking pretty.

Bryan needs to shut his woman up with a couple harsh tweets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back