Miesha Tate rallies to Conor's defense: "Fan was out of line, disrespectful"

“He is a megastar. He has made himself into one of the most recognizable faces … and he’s making millions and millions and millions of dollars. He’s created that,” Tate said. “So, what I think is that this fan was out of line.
Wtf is she even talking about?

Whats that have to do with conors melt down? The guy stated he was a conor fan and watched all his fights.
Wellll... it has to do with the fact that McGregor has earned millions of dollars.

Whats that have to do with conors melt down? The guy stated he was a conor fan and watched all his fights.
He then came out later and said he doesn't like Conor and is a Khabib fan. He is probably Mysterio and forgot he wasn't on sherdog. Conor shouldn't have broken the guys phone, but I'm willing to bet he was a total douche to Conor.

Last edited:
He then came out later and said he doesn't like Conor and is a Khabib fan. He is probably Mysterio and forgot he wasn't on sherdog. Conor shouldn't have broken the guys phone, but I'm willing to bet he was a total douche to Conor.
im pre judging the shit out of the guy myself and just gonna say hes a giant douche in life in general.

So the fan was out of line to take a picture of someone he's a fan of?

So because Conor is a millionaire, everyone whose not should just bow to this douchebag

Fuck off Meisha

Glad Ronda alpha'd her now

Miesha is right, fan was a jag trying to get popularity. If he sues Conor the max award will be $1,000 or so. Criminal charges will be reduced to almost nothing.

Judge Judy awards max 5k compensation let's go Judy

Skinny Miesha is the Sexiest woman on earth for me.

Fuck off tate. The guy was a fan of the guy who sells himself as one of the biggest cunts on the planet. He wants exposure so bad that he deserves every last bit of what he wanted.
As stated before even Conor hates Conor nuthuggers and put that dude in his place

Boom Roasted

Women seem to love defending men who are guilty.
Contrary to what many posters on here seem to think, women like Bad boys, not pansy ass feminist incels who put them on a pedestal.

Are you implying this is Clodagh's half-sister?

As it has been previously implied in some forums and comments here and there, I’m implying she might be Dacson Danger’s half sister; as it’s well known they’ve been cheating each other’s couples for long time...

Back