Miesha Tate rallies to Conor's defense: "Fan was out of line, disrespectful"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
“He is a megastar. He has made himself into one of the most recognizable faces … and he’s making millions and millions and millions of dollars. He’s created that,” Tate said. “So, what I think is that this fan was out of line. He was disrespectful and probably should’ve had a little more common sense to respect the space of Conor. With that being said, I guarantee you that guy’s bought every single one of Conor McGregor’s pay-per-views.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/miesha-tate-criticizes-conor-mcgregor-arrest-cell-phone-miami

miesha-tate-18.jpg

miesha-tate-espn-the-magazine-body-issue-big.jpg

Whats that have to do with conors melt down? The guy stated he was a conor fan and watched all his fights.

Thanks Meisha, good insight. Now turn around, grab the wall and shake it like a dog.

Last edited:
Fuck off tate. The guy was a fan of the guy who sells himself as one of the biggest cunts on the planet. He wants exposure so bad that he deserves every last bit of what he wanted.

Last edited:
So he was out of line just because Conor made millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars? Thats her reasoning

“He is a megastar. He has made himself into one of the most recognizable faces … and he’s making millions and millions and millions of dollars. He’s created that,” Tate said. “So, what I think is that this fan was out of line. He was disrespectful and probably should’ve had a little more common sense to respect the space of Conor. With that being said, I guarantee you that guy’s bought every single one of Conor McGregor’s pay-per-views.

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/miesha-tate-criticizes-conor-mcgregor-arrest-cell-phone-miami

miesha-tate-18.jpg

miesha-tate-espn-the-magazine-body-issue-big.jpg
Why aren't you giving her a load of shit? Isn't this what you do? Copy and paste news stories then abuse the fighters afterwards like a 12 year old?

So he was out of line just because Conor made millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars? Thats her reasoning
As well as that of Conor's minions. I'm not surprised, motherfuckers.

Miesha is right, fan was a jag trying to get popularity. If he sues Conor the max award will be $1,000 or so. Criminal charges will be reduced to almost nothing.

Fan takes photo 20 feet away, Conor walks up and fakes a handshake so he could grab the phone, Conor proceeds to smash the phone while having security hold the guy back then walks off with it and the fan is in the wrong?

McGregor built his brand on disrespect, now he can't take it, be it from fighters who disrespect him in the cage like Nate and Khabib, or fans who do it outside the cage. The hammer has become the nail and it isn't sitting well with him. Cry me a fucking river. Dude is aging like shit physically and mentally and he brought it all upon himself.

Beta males are triggered that a female specimen perfect for breeding is supporting Conor McGangster.

Beta males are triggered that a female specimen perfect for breeding is supporting Conor McGangster.

Please. She's breeding with a dude that is 0-3 on TUF and finished twice in the 1st.

Last edited:
So because this guy bought Connor pay-per-views it's alright to smash and steal his phone?

Caraway should be thankful that you cheated on him and you're having someone else's baby instead.

Only thing less interesting than a WMMA fight, is the opinion of a WMMA fighter.

Back