Miesha pic

damn-butdat-ass-tho-thumb.jpg

Miesha has a beautiful body. I actually really like the nude where she is in profile and appears to mid air .. those are well done.

Miesha basically admitted her plan is to stall and drag the fight into decision.

I genuinely don't want to see this fight happen, Miesha will get her face rearranged.

Don't think it was because she couldn't do anything effective in the first two minutes more than I think it was she was tooled from the first second on.

Miesha threads always bring out the best in our virgins

It's hard to relax when you're getting punched in the face. Meisha will understand in a month.

Miesha has a beautiful body. I actually really like the nude where she is in profile and appears to mid air .. those are well done.
giphy.gif

Muy bueno.

Last edited:
Na i just dont care that much about all the small details. A big set of tits in my face and im a happy man. Obviously some are better than others but im easy to please
I agree, a nice set of tits is a nice set of tits.....

Doesnt matter if theyre fake or real

8a1790fb2cd68e07d12aa60708bb586d

Red pantie night baby!

On Rondas loss:

"I think Ronda went into that fight with Holly thinking, 'If I don't finish this girl in under two minutes, I'm already a failure,' and she went in there with such desperation to get a quick finish," Tate told FOX Sports. "She had 25 minutes to get that fight to the ground and submit Holly. I think Ronda is capable of that, but I think she mentally beat herself up after not being able to do that in the first round. Hey it's OK, you have 20 more minutes, like, relax for a second.

"She just went out there like a charging bull in a china shop and she allowed Holly to play the perfect game plan. Holly was the matador, Ronda was the bull. The bull fell victim."

On Holm Fight:

"I think they're going to regret the decision after the fact," Tate said of UFC making the booking with Holm. "Like, 'Man, we really wanted to step up, we wanted to prove that we're the best in the world as champion,' but I'm going to spoil those plans.

"They know this is a huge step up in competition. They know that stylistically, I think everyone believes that I'm a more challenging style for Holly. I present different problems."

Ronda is hiding more mental issues than people know. I think her mother has really caused her some major problems.

Rondas game plan was the worst I have seen I my life it was pathetic, but to be fair that shit worked in her previous 10 fights lol.

Ronda is hiding more mental issues than people know. I think her mother has really caused her some major problems.
Yes, I haven't seen anyone comment on this but her instagram is just quotes about failure (she posted a picture of a William Shatner album called "Has Been") and passive-aggressive self-flagellation about the critiques people have made of her.

Of course, I don't sympathize with her. When you turn your mental issues into damaging or taking things out on other people, especially people who are weaker than you, you lose empathy and deserve what you get.

Jesus. The pic is really too small, so I immediately scooted up my chair and moved my face closer to get a better look. Then, I felt like a fat slob for just having eaten Chinese food instead of sticking to a diet and exercise regimen that might make me physically worthy of such a goddess.

miesha is the last person alive that should be talking about game plans..... she ran in round after round for 2 fights. trying to grapple with ronda. and got tossed over and over again. and kept doing it. and had ZERO head movement in the standup. ive never trained or coached a fighter. but if you gave me 45mins with miesha i could of coached her better than he corner in her last 2 fights

that might be why she realizes it. I don't know. Junkies tell kids not to do drugs all the time.

If you gave me 45 minutes with Meisha I'd give her the best 42 seconds of my life. Twice. With a nap in between, of course.

Last edited:
Jesus. The pic is really too small, so I immediately scooted up my chair and moved my face closer to get a better look. Then, I felt like a fat slob for just having eaten Chinese food instead of sticking to a diet and exercise regimen that might make me physically worthy of such a goddess.

wtf1.gif

Back