Miesha pic

Mixedfights

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
8a1790fb2cd68e07d12aa60708bb586d

Red pantie night baby!

On Rondas loss:

"I think Ronda went into that fight with Holly thinking, 'If I don't finish this girl in under two minutes, I'm already a failure,' and she went in there with such desperation to get a quick finish," Tate told FOX Sports. "She had 25 minutes to get that fight to the ground and submit Holly. I think Ronda is capable of that, but I think she mentally beat herself up after not being able to do that in the first round. Hey it's OK, you have 20 more minutes, like, relax for a second.

"She just went out there like a charging bull in a china shop and she allowed Holly to play the perfect game plan. Holly was the matador, Ronda was the bull. The bull fell victim."

On Holm Fight:

"I think they're going to regret the decision after the fact," Tate said of UFC making the booking with Holm. "Like, 'Man, we really wanted to step up, we wanted to prove that we're the best in the world as champion,' but I'm going to spoil those plans.

"They know this is a huge step up in competition. They know that stylistically, I think everyone believes that I'm a more challenging style for Holly. I present different problems."

Definitely a different style match up.

Assuming that Honda felt like a failure because it didn't end in 2:00 is a stretch.

I wish I was 5 foot tall and ducked fights all the time.

Honda didn't know what planet she was on after the end of the first round.

Every time I look at meisha I think of how much I fucking hate Bryan caraway.

While I don't necessarily think that Miesha will beat Holly, I do think that stylistically she is a tougher match up for her than Ronda was. Holly's style was simply the perfect counter to Ronda's. Miesha is a different story, she is durable, she can slow the fight down and drag it into the later rounds. We've seen Holly struggle a bit with durable and patient fighters before.

PS I don't for a second buy the 'sandbagging' theory as explanation for her Pennington fight. Had she been on the wrong side of that split decision, she probably would have never seen a title shot against Ronda, who would have retired before ever fighting Holly.

Their is one thing you can't deny she loves Bryan Caraway and makes no bones about it and will defend him in a second during a verbal assault

Tate's going to be cautious and tactical and could very well drag it to a decision. Obviously I hope Holly kicks her head off, but I'm not expecting this one to be a classic.

When I look at Megan Olivi I think the same about Joseph, I think of jealousy,envy,bitterness,guns,knives,poison,etc

Why can I see her flaps in this pic and nobody else has mentioned it yet

As my father said to me on his deathbed, always zoom on a crotch shot bro

miesha is the last person alive that should be talking about game plans..... she ran in round after round for 2 fights. trying to grapple with ronda. and got tossed over and over again. and kept doing it. and had ZERO head movement in the standup. ive never trained or coached a fighter. but if you gave me 45mins with miesha i could of coached her better than he corner in her last 2 fights

Same. Used to share that feeling for Pat Barry until Rose cut her hair. Now 100% of my random-no reason hatred is pointed at Caraway.

If you think that the fire truck red thing you see peeking out of her shorts in the OP pic are her "flaps", then you have never seen "flaps" before. Unless your definition of "flaps" is compression shorts.

Same. Used to share that feeling for Pat Barry until Rose cut her hair. Now 100% of my random-no reason hatred is pointed at Caraway.
I love Rose's new haircut especially since she got her fade did you see her latest Q&A ? She looked pretty freaking awesome I hate Pat Barry's guts right now.......................hahaha

My father always told me if I was not in bed by 10 PM I might as well come home

If you think that the fire truck red thing you see peeking out of her shorts in the OP pic are her "flaps", then you have never seen "flaps" before. Unless your definition of "flaps" is compression shorts.

I'm red brown colour blind, sorry, I wanted to believe

I would LOVE to hit meisha from the back.

Back