Miesha pic

WOODchuck
giphy.gif

Yeah, I do know nothing about breasts ...
Frank-Underwood-Eye-roll-GIF.gif

I'm talking about scars and you tell me about the locations of incisions that leave those scars (we didn't even talk about those before, so off topic. And I knew where they cut, but thanks for worrying) ... And sorry, but Miesha's don't jiggle, especially if they balloon them up by this order of magnitude. You can watch every training vid (or any other vid for that matter), you won't find jiggles ...

Plastic boobies look artificial, and I don't like it.
It's a preference, not common knowledge.
You said scars on boobs...... Armpits are not boobs... And you cant tell from the nipple either......

WOULD!!!!! 5HIT!!!! TONGUE!!!! PUNCH!!!! COMBO!!!! THAT!!!! FART!!!!! BOX!!!!!

Looks more like pink pantie night from the picture

Miesha looking stronger

HOLLY'S DOOMED!

Just kidding HH by LHK on the 2nd

"They know this is a huge step up in competition. They know that stylistically, I think everyone believes that I'm a more challenging style for Holly. I present different problems."

Errr .. Miesha is definitely a different stylistic match up, but she is not a step up from the one person she could not beat. I genuinely do not see this fight being any harder for Holly than the Ronda fight was, even as Miesha and Ronda are different fighters.

That said .. with all the talk Miesha is doing I am very much looking forward to see how she performs. If she somehow wins, I will be more than happy to give her props for it.

miesha is the last person alive that should be talking about game plans..... she ran in round after round for 2 fights. trying to grapple with ronda. and got tossed over and over again. and kept doing it. and had ZERO head movement in the standup. ive never trained or coached a fighter. but if you gave me 45mins with miesha i could of coached her better than he corner in her last 2 fights

Exactly. I don't think her and her fight team should be giving any criticism about game plans. I like Tate, she seems to be a very decent genuine person. On a personal level I want her to win b/c she's been in the game a while and works hard. It would be nice to see her win the big one. On the other hand I find her boring. I don't find her particularly skilled. She's like Jon Fitch. She's tough, she's scrappy, has heart, but seems to be very basic in her skillset with nothing that's really elite. She's a classic grind 'em out to a decision fighter.

Ronda's gameplan against Holly was on a GSP level in comparison to the shit Miesha was pulling in her second Ronda fight. She might want to fall back a little on that angle.

You know nothing about breasts........ You have 3 options. They can remove the nipple and insert the implant through it. They can go in the crease under the breast. They can go through a small incision in the armpit.
AND fake boobs DO jiggle. Its size/type dependent.

I have learned more about tits on SD than on any other forum. Thank you sir.

Ronda's gameplan against Holly was on a GSP level in comparison to the shit Miesha was pulling in her second Ronda fight. She might want to fall back a little on that angle.

So because Miesha had a bad gameplan once she can never say anything about someone else's gameplan ever? That's an odd thing to say, especially considering that Miesha clearly learned from that fight.

It's one of the reasons that I have a hard time taking her seriously .. there always seems to be a slight disconnection from reality in her statements.

So because Miesha had a bad gameplan once she can never say anything about someone else's gameplan ever? That's an odd thing to say, especially considering that Miesha clearly learned from that fight.
She can say whatever she wants. She's clearly enjoying her chance to shit on Ronda's "gameplan" and discredit Holly all at once. She's doing a good job puffing herself up but what she's saying Ronda did against Holly is almost the same thing she did against Ronda, good for her if she's learned from it but she's been repeating herself since November while she's always refused to acknowledge her own failures in regards to game planning in her biggest fight. Amusing.

Last edited:
She can say whatever she wants. She's clearly enjoying her chance to shit on Ronda's "gameplan" and discredit Holly all at once. She's doing a good job puffing herself up but what she's saying Ronda did against Holly is almost the same thing she did against Ronda, good for her if she's learned from it but she's been repeating herself since November while she's always refused to acknowledge her own failures in regards to game planning in her biggest fights. Amusing.

Discrediting Holly? Aren't you a little hypersensitive? She's merely explaining why she thinks a fight between her and Holly will be different than the fight between Holly and Ronda. Unless if you seriously think a fighter saying that they won't make the same mistake as someone their opponent fought is "discrediting" them some one.

Miesha only showed bad game planing in one fight (the Ronda rematch) and has admitted that she fought stupid in that fight, so I'm not sure what your point is.

You said scars on boobs...... Armpits are not boobs... And you cant tell from the nipple either......

One of your three incision is not on the boob. Why even mention the other two?

Like having a big scar in the shape of an octagon around your nipple because they couldn't even cut in a circle... Scar tissue looks different than normal tissue, so of course you can tell.
A simple google search might help to convince you.

Last edited:
Discrediting Holly? Aren't you a little hypersensitive? She's merely explaining why she thinks a fight between her and Holly will be different than the fight between Holly and Ronda. Unless if you seriously think a fighter saying that they won't make the same mistake as someone their opponent fought is "discrediting" them some one.

Miesha only showed bad game planing in one fight (the Ronda rematch) and has admitted that she fought stupid in that fight, so I'm not sure what your point is.
Alright, so constantly talking about how "Ronda beat herself", and all the many ways she thinks Ronda fucked up since November doesn't take away from Holly's performance in any way? If you choose to deny that, I have nothing to say. I'm far from sensitive when it comes to Miesha, I find most of her interviews amusing. I have no problem with her explaining how her fight with Holly will be different from Holly's fight with Ronda, i'm pretty sure it's one thing everyone can agree on. My point was extremely clear in the first post, I find it funny, i'm not sure what yours is.

Last edited:
Hello Miesha Tate it's me again I'm just wondering if you wanted to take me up on my offer of sitting on my face.

Please call back.

It's one of the reasons that I have a hard time taking her seriously .. there always seems to be a slight disconnection from reality in her statements.
Real shit.

Back