Mid-air Collusion (Mueller Thread v. 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waiguoren would come unglued about his mandate not being that specific
"... any links and/or coordination between the zooplankton government and individuals associated with the campaign of president Peter Paramecium..."

"... any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation."

At the end of the day, all this is is "Trump banged a hooker".

At the end of the day, Omarosa is the biggest loser of the day..

Nobody cares if Trump is racist anymore, no more need for interviews.

Sorry, my mistake. That was TCK.

I never said it was a fact Hillary and Tom raped that girl only that she, and others, were accusing them. You then pulled out your hall monitor badge like a little girl. You shouldn't tell lied Fogie.

Trump has a rally tonight. He's going to be in fine form.

"what about Hillary!"

She had sex with a married man and received payment to be quiet about it. Yes. Shes a whore. Either way you ignored the substance of my post and got upset about slut shaming?
Rough day huh?

And she didn't take money to keep quite you dolt. You're supporting a piece of human scum in Trump and you don't even know wtf you're talking about.

Karen McDougal was a "whore"? He had a relationship with her for a year dummy.

Strong white knight bro. She is getting paid in a tenuous way, whore isn’t that far off for an adulteress playboy model paid to keep her mouth shut.

Cohen flipping on Trump is amazing and hilarious.

# lockthemup

Strong white knight bro. She is getting paid in a tenuous way, whore isn’t that far off for an adulteress playboy model paid to keep her mouth shut.
Sounds like you had a rough day too. Trump was plowing this chick during the first year of his son's life.

Trump doing a rally tonight. I think it’s 50/50 right now if he actually pardons Manafort on live tv.

Rough day huh?

And she didn't take money to keep quite you dolt.

Lol at the rough day comment. I'm actually having a good laugh at how worked up you guys are getting over this

And she definitely took money to be quiet. Where have you been?

The payment influenced the outcome of the election or that was the intention.

It’s really not hard

Prove that was the intent? Many people pay women to keep quiet about their relationships and it has nothing to do with elections.

Is there any evidence actually tying this to the election other then proximity?

Lol at the rough day comment. I'm actually having a good laugh at how worked up you guys are getting over this

And she definitely took money to be quiet. Where have you been?
In true Don T form, just pretend it's all nothing and move ahead.

This is just the beginning...enjoy it

With all the double yellow is on this page I feel like I'm watching the piss tapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back