Mid-air Collusion (Mueller Thread v. 19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait Jr admitted he accessed the opposition website??? LOL

So regarding the tower meeting we've gone from no meeting to adoptions to dirt but got no dirt to i accessed opposition websites??

How in the fuck?

Seriously can any of the tRUmp people here explain to me how you trust a single word that's said to you from this administration? There are other instances of lying as well but I'm at a total loss how anything said is believable

Wait Jr admitted he accessed the opposition website??? LOL

So regarding the tower meeting we've gone from no meeting to adoptions to dirt but got no dirt to i accessed opposition websites??

How in the fuck?

Seriously can any of the tRUmp people here explain to me how you trust a single word that's said to you from this administration? There are other instances of lying as well but I'm at a total loss how anything said is believable
Yeah, it's been nothing but crickets on that. Because they are pussies.

why would the president need to introduce himself to Putin via letter? Why is rand Paul delivering it? Why is rand Paul even in Russia?

Ohhhh...

Is that all it is..

Cultural Exchanges.

Rudy says that the bell will toll for Mueller and others, soon.
The sooner the better. Mid-terms are coming, let's see it all. Who did what.

3418240808_17e0c4662b.jpg

RUDY: IT'S GOING TO BLOW!

yJWg5dldLzs-480x270.jpg

I wonder who flips on Mueller first. I'm between Comey and McCabe.

Rudy doesnt seem very confident it's going to go well

(Reuters) - Russian operatives have penetrated some of Florida’s election systems and could delete registered voters ahead of the November elections if the systems are not adequately protected, Florida U.S. Senator Bill Nelson told the Tampa Bay Times on Wednesday.

“They have already penetrated certain counties in the state and they now have free rein to move about,” Nelson told the newspaper, which posted an audio recording of the interview on its website.

Democrat Nelson and Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida wrote a letter last month to the state’s 67 county election supervisors about potential threats, the newspaper said. But that letter lacked the specificity Nelson has laid out, according to the Times.

“We were requested by the chairman and vice chairman of the (Senate) Intelligence Committee to let supervisors of election in Florida know that the Russians are in their records,” Nelson told the newspaper.

But the state department that oversees elections pushed back against Nelson’s comments, saying it received “zero information” from Nelson, federal or state agencies to support the infiltration claim. Nelson is running for re-election in November against Florida Governor Rick Scott.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lection-systems-tampa-bay-times-idUSKBN1KU003

November is shaping up nicely.

I believe Rudy is still pissed he did not get Secretary of State or AG, and is intentionally sabatoging Trump. My grandpa told any man that wears a dress can be a vindictive bitch.

I believe Rudy is still pissed he did not get Secretary of State or AG, and is intentionally sabatoging Trump. My grandpa told any man that wears a dress can be a vindictive bitch.

th

Rudy’s right, and Trump’s legal strategy has gotten better ever since he came onboard.

This Manafort trial is way more interesting than I thought it was going to be. Big risk for the prosecution because if Gates crashes this one, everything unravels.

(Reuters) - Russian operatives have penetrated some of Florida’s election systems and could delete registered voters ahead of the November elections if the systems are not adequately protected, Florida U.S. Senator Bill Nelson told the Tampa Bay Times on Wednesday.

“They have already penetrated certain counties in the state and they now have free rein to move about,” Nelson told the newspaper, which posted an audio recording of the interview on its website.

Democrat Nelson and Republican Senator Marco Rubio of Florida wrote a letter last month to the state’s 67 county election supervisors about potential threats, the newspaper said. But that letter lacked the specificity Nelson has laid out, according to the Times.

“We were requested by the chairman and vice chairman of the (Senate) Intelligence Committee to let supervisors of election in Florida know that the Russians are in their records,” Nelson told the newspaper.

But the state department that oversees elections pushed back against Nelson’s comments, saying it received “zero information” from Nelson, federal or state agencies to support the infiltration claim. Nelson is running for re-election in November against Florida Governor Rick Scott.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...lection-systems-tampa-bay-times-idUSKBN1KU003

November is shaping up nicely.
Trumpbots will have new shirts soon.
"Better to let Moscow pick a Republican than let an American vote Democrat!"

Rudy’s right, and Trump’s legal strategy has gotten better ever since he came onboard.

This Manafort trial is way more interesting than I thought it was going to be. Big risk for the prosecution because if Gates crashes this one, everything unravels.
I don't see how. The trials aren't connected.

I'm going to wager that the Russians set up a meeting with The Trump campaign to try to collude, the Trump campaign took a sniff and then moved on.

Is there hard evidence of "Jr. admits to attempting to obtain campaign dirt through the meeting. Indicates he may have illicitly accessed an opposition website" ?

Where did Jared admit this?

I'm going to wager that the Russians set up a meeting with The Trump campaign to try to collude, the Trump campaign took a sniff and then moved on.

Is there hard evidence of "Jr. admits to attempting to obtain campaign dirt through the meeting. Indicates he may have illicitly accessed an opposition website" ?

Where did Jared admit this?
. . .
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Trump+tower+meeting+Clinton+dirt

Also, Jared and Jr. are different people entirely.

As for the website thing, this article is from April, but it's been substantiated by some of the recent leaks.
https://www.lawfareblog.com/did-donald-trump-jr-admit-violating-computer-fraud-and-abuse-act

I don't see how. The trials aren't connected.

The only reason they are separate is because Manafort’s lawyers forced that as a legal strategy. Good explainer:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...0846/paul-manafort-trial-mueller-trump-russia

They are connected in many way, and if the first one publicly implodes because of Gates, it puts the second one at risk from several levels ... up to and including a pardon. Trump can’t pardon Manafort now, but if a jury nukes the first case, it puts a gigantic weapon in Trump’s hands against Mueller.

The only reason they are separate is because Manafort’s lawyers forced that as a legal strategy. Good explainer:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...0846/paul-manafort-trial-mueller-trump-russia

They are connected in many way, and if the first one publicly implodes because of Gates, it puts the second one at risk from several levels ... up to and including a pardon. Trump can’t pardon Manafort now, but if a jury nukes the first case, it puts a gigantic weapon in Trump’s hands against Mueller.
I still don't understand though. All Mueller has to prove is that he laundered money and attempted witness tampering, yes?
And the issue has been officially separated. So to my mind that's like playing a single regular season game to determine the winner of the World Series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back