Mickey Gall: Sage would be stuffed in a locker if he grew up in New Jersey

Such a retarded thing to say. No bully would ever try to start shit with Sage. Bullies usually target weak individuals AKA sherdoggers, not athletes that are super in shape.

Jersey girls call their gashes "lockers"

sage.jpg

This stud would stuff any locker he wanted.

Such a retarded thing to say. No bully would ever try to start shit with Sage. Bullies usually target weak individuals AKA sherdoggers, not athletes that are super in shape.

Nah, nobody would mess with this sherdogger.

Studies and trains mma 24/7.

WimaK1m.png

Last edited:
111077.jpg

yeah..high school sage looks like he could beat up current day gall

20160205062958_IMG_1055.JPG

Sage would've been popular no matter where he grew up.

And I think he would've been the one stuffing Gall into lockers if he'd wanted to. Gall wouldn't have been a BJJ guy then, while Sage would still have been a jacked wrestling martial arts guy.

New Brunswick, NJ.

Home of Rutgers University.

They got some nappy headed hoes there. - Don Imus

Sage looks like a Jersey douchebag though

plus hasn't he been fighting his whole life?

pretty sure nobody would be bullying him

I don't know... Something tells me Sage doesn't look like the type of kid that got bullied and beat up in high school.

Might be the hair cut?
Sage doesn't seem like the type of kid that went to public school.

Sage would have banged Gall's girlfriend if Gall seemed like the type of guy who even had a girlfriend in high school. Which he doesn't.

Lol nah. If sage was going to be bullied in any way, it definitely wouldn't be physically

actually, as someone who grew up in jersey - sage would have fit right in there. at least at my high school he would have.

i dont find sage to be at all disingenuous

Something tells me Sage doesn't look like the type of kid that got bullied and beat up in high schoo

Something tells me Sage was the type of kid to be talked into going behind the barn...

If Sage dyed his hair black, he'd have that Jersey Shore look nailed.

Back