Mickey Gall: Sage would be stuffed in a locker if he grew up in New Jersey

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I don't know... Something tells me Sage doesn't look like the type of kid that got bullied and beat up in high school.

Might be the hair cut?
Gall thinks Northcutt’s constant smiling and positive attitude are a front. And he doesn’t think Northcutt wouldn’t have fit in very well Gall’s hometown of New Brunswick, New Jersey.

“Not very long,” Gall said when asked at Thursday’s open workouts on how long Northcutt would last where Gall grew up. “He’d find himself in a locker. He’d probably kick his way out of a locker, I’ll give him that. ... He seems very ingenuine. I say corny like a dork, but its an ingenuinty, he’s putting on.”

Mickey-Gall-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-after-his-victory-over-Mike-Jackson.jpg

Last edited:
Jersey folks just rub me da wrong way in general. lol

I think this is the reason why most people dislike Sage. They think he's a big phony.

If Sage grew up in Jersey, he'd be jack as fuck and probably does the bullying.

Mickey Gall supports bullying. I bet Ariel will be all over this.

Someone post the gif of Gall shaking like a school girl around Overeem. I think the dude is projecting his own childhood

Sage doesn't look like the type to be messed with at all, with his attitude or not.

He's a big guy and strong.

Both look like they could've been on Saved by the bell. Makes sense. Nick at Nite level trash talking right there.

Preview.jpeg

Preview.jpeg

Last edited:
Its more a knock on Jersey than it is on Sage. Mickey should think before he opens that gay mouth.

in·ge·nu·i·ty
ˌinjəˈn(y)o͞oədē/
noun
  1. the quality of being clever, original, and inventive.

Yes but that can't be what Gall meant.

Ingenuity comes from the word ingenious, not from "in genuine". The word he means is disingenuous or disingenuity. Anyway, the guy's a meathead.

Yeah fucking right, a jacked white boy like Sage would own Gall and his fookin school.

lol lets be real Mickey Gall was the social outcast in high school.

Back