Mickey Gall - pompous little...

I understand wanting to have physical advantages over your opponents, but when it comes to jeopardizing your own health there should be precautions or safeguards by the organization put in place to prevent issues. Fighters have always tried to gain every advantage as possible, and will go to any extreme or measure to gain it, but for liability purposes the organization should be able to intervene when it borders on endangerment.

I understand that all fighters cut weight, but at 6'4'', there's no way anyone should be fighting at less than WW. The same with Kendall Grove at MW. He was 6'6'' if I recall correctly, and even there he seemed very, very thin.
Well some people are just strangely built, IIRC Chope didn't actually look emaciated outside weigh-ins just super narrow. I'm 5'10 and 150 even with a bit of a gut, I could make FLW so I would almost be in this category if I fought there lol. I guess 6'0 FLW would be more the equivalent of Chope though.

Gall is a real prospects unlike some fighters people hype in sherdog

Gall is a real prospects unlike some fighters people hype in sherdog

He wouldn't do shit against, Woodley, Lawler, Condit, Cerrone, Nick Diaz, Wonder Boy, Hendricks, GSP, MacDonald (if he was in the Ufc).

They all have better striking than Sage and are more than good enough grapplers to force Gall to strike.

If that's a real prospect...

He wouldn't do shit against, Woodley, Lawler, Condit, Cerrone, Nick Diaz, Wonder Boy, Hendricks, GSP, MacDonald (if he was in the Ufc).

They all have better striking than Sage and are more than good enough grapplers to force Gall to strike.

If that's a real prospect...
Do you understand what's prospect mean? You don't shove him to top 10 right away. You build off from the guys around top 15 or 20. Beside his moving down to 155 for his next fight.

Do you understand what's prospect mean? You don't shove him to top 10 right away. You build off from the guys around top 15 or 20. Beside his moving down to 155 for his next fight.

Must be a old school guy who remember what was going on before the UFC had 30 fighters per divisions.

Back in the day you were talking about prospects who can actually win the title and are 3-4 fights away of doing it.

But I see what you mean now, they're trying to push some guys without assessing real talent but just personnality

Also if he's going down to 155 I see him do well

There is nothing more dangerous in this world than an idiot who thinks he's intelligent.

Gall thinks he's quite clever even though the Hardy call out was just so fucking dumb.

Haha yeah I'm old school way of thinking. Actually i think the way they handle sage so far I would give -D. Having sage jump weight class and fighting main events right away puts a lot of pressure on a young fighter.

Gall and sage should be prelim fighters just to give them time to build their skills and pad records. I'm glad Dan hardy turn down the fight with Gall.

On this subject I thought the hardy callout was really really weird

On this subject I thought the hardy callout was really really weird

So do I. Weird enough for me to be like... ''Fuck it. You know what? I'd watch that shit. Make it happen.''

When Gall said he was going to 155, I was expecting him to be yet another fighter to call out McGregor, or sponge off of the Diaz phenomenon... when he called out Hardy, my first thought was ''WTF???''.

Can we stop clogging up the heavies with guys who should be on the undercard of a KOTC show please

(I actually quite like Gall)

Back