Mickey Gall - pompous little...

bro pretty sure dana called randy kid after his fight with vera or some shit like that, one'ah you fucks find it

giphy.gif
Then proceeds to cry when she gets KTFO by Holm xD stupid bitch

He felt much older because sage kept calling him sir

He has switched between the 2 divisions but his last fight was at LW, meanwhile Gall has fought at WW only so far, so yes Northcutt is the lighter fighter until Gall has a fight at LW.

Either way the people hes been calling out has been very well picked.

Old wrestler who has never fought, light green fighter, and now old inactive fighter....

So what should he do? Go straight after the big dogs right out the gate? Ya fucking fruitcake...

Btw, their fight being at WW means they both weighed in at the same weight, so no one was "lighter" than the other.

So what should he do? Go straight after the big dogs right out the gate? Ya fucking fruitcake...

Btw, their fight being at WW means they both weighed in at the same weight, so no one was "lighter" than the other.

I didnt say that but hes gotten 2 gimme fights, and for his 3rd fight he calls out an old inactive fighter. Its just weak.

Kelvin and Kennedy weighed in the same too, but we all know Kelvin is smaller, like not a natural MW. Ya get me?

I didnt say that but hes gotten 2 gimme fights, and for his 3rd fight he calls out an old inactive fighter. Its just weak.

Kelvin and Kennedy weighed in the same too, but we all know Kelvin is smaller, like not a natural MW. Ya get me?

If Dan Hardy is returning thats not an easy fight for a 4-0 fighter and im not sure i would favor Gall there.

Gall'z actually pretty level headed. He waz talking about the belt in 2 years... which isn't that unlikely if he fights a few times per year.

I did pick up on him calling Sage a "kid" though... & got a chuckle. Sage is however 4 years younger & only 20... & at that age, you're just now entering the world as an adult, so the difference between 20 & 24 makes a lot more of a difference than say the difference between 30 & 34. Anywayz... it didn't bother me and I got a chuckle.

Sage is like if the kid from family circle got into mma a 50's'ish nativity to him.

im a HUGE fan of Gall, I think he is handling his tenure as a ufc fighter perfectly. he is asking for big fights and seems unaffected by the moment and any opponent. he puts on exciting fights and always finishes. Why the fuck would anybody dislike this kid. Get a fucking life ts.

How is Sage a gimme fight? He has more experience than Gall does. And Dan Hardy is 34, he isn't old and his experience should most certainly give him a huge edge over Mickey, you're just trying to latch onto any reason you can to discredit Gall. Shit's weak.

I think Dana wanted to say "boy"... but he thought otherwise

I think its a Boston thing, I believe everyone calls everyone a "kid"

That being said, I have never been a fan of the term but boy is a straight up insult.

I think its a Boston thing, I believe everyone calls everyone a "kid"

That being said, I have never been a fan of the term but boy is a straight up insult.
Yeah, the "kid" thing is from somewhere in the East coast. Ive heard guys from NY and Jersey say it. ( And Mickey is from Jersey i believe) Dana calls everyone kid. Ive heard Weidman say it.
Not a fan of it myself, but Its not meant as an insult, it seems like more of a term of endearment.

Twice now he was tossed to the wolves expecting to be fodder, and twice he exposed and derailed hype trains.
He was expected to be fodder for PUNK? Almost everyone here picked Gall over Punk.

Funny I bet some of the folks talking trash about him are McFans

When Connie does it it's ok but anyone else and they need to be humbled

would like to see a list of 6'2" guys that have fought at 155

Wasn't Corey Hill 6'4''? I know he's passed, but I hated watching him fight. Physically, he always looked emaciated.

In what world is CM Punk seen as "the wolves"???????

He was expected to be fodder for PUNK? Almost everyone here picked Gall over Punk.

The UFC didn't set out to sign Punk specifically to lose. I believe they wanted him to succeed, and Gall was by no means a world beater or top ranked guy, I'm sure the UFC thought that Punk had a good chance to win that fight. Bear in mind, the people that were making the decision in picking his opponent have never actually fought, trained or coached.

Many Sherdogger's are much more wise than the UFC brass when it comes to being realistic when it comes to breaking down matchups and opponents, there's no vested interest in one fighter winning over the other.

When I said ''thrown to the wolves'', I meant it in the sense that Punk was given an opponent where there was a chance of him winning the fight. If Punk's first fight would've been against the WW champ, the UFC would have had a hard time marketing that fight... even the complete casuals would know there's zero chance he would win. Similar with Northcutt beating Gall... I'm pretty sure the UFC thought it would be a win to help getting the Northcutt hype-train rolling again.

Twice now Gall was put in a fight where a loss would've done much more for the UFC than a Gall win.

Will Chope is 6'4 and fought at FEATHERWEIGHT!

I understand wanting to have physical advantages over your opponents, but when it comes to jeopardizing your own health there should be precautions or safeguards by the organization put in place to prevent issues. Fighters have always tried to gain every advantage as possible, and will go to any extreme or measure to gain it, but for liability purposes the organization should be able to intervene when it borders on endangerment.

I understand that all fighters cut weight, but at 6'4'', there's no way anyone should be fighting at less than WW. The same with Kendall Grove at MW. He was 6'6'' if I recall correctly, and even there he seemed very, very thin.

Back