Mickey Gall - pompous little...

Gall is seriously lame, called out CM punk, then called out a lighter fighter, then calls out an aged fighter who hasnt fought in years.

How about you fight someone who is in your division and around your age??

27b.jpg

Gall is seriously lame, called out CM punk, then called out a lighter fighter, then calls out an aged fighter who hasnt fought in years.

How about you fight someone who is in your division and around your age??

Last time I checked, Sage was competing at welterweight - so I'm not sure which fighter you're referring to as being the 'lighter fighter', kid.

Erick Silva is a promising youngster at 32.
California Kid is almost 40.
Kid Yamamoto is probably 50.
Age is a relative thingy mang.

Last time I checked, Sage was competing at welterweight - so I'm not sure which fighter you're referring to as being the 'lighter fighter', kid.
He has switched between the 2 divisions but his last fight was at LW, meanwhile Gall has fought at WW only so far, so yes Northcutt is the lighter fighter until Gall has a fight at LW.

Either way the people hes been calling out has been very well picked.

Old wrestler who has never fought, light green fighter, and now old inactive fighter....

22 years old kid calling other kid a kid? I guess trying to present himself as veteran of the sport? Average UFC material at best talking about 155 belt? Annoying sob.

both of you are kids to me so sit on my knee and tell me what you want for christmas
....spoiler you are getting the D, dude
PS D does not mean Dell but Dick

Yeah. Isn't his record like 4-0? If GSP said that I'd be ok with it. Not a 4 fight veteran

After taking Palhares' head clean off Emil Weber Meek will take Mickey Mouse' scalp home.

now I feel bad for everybody shittin on cm punk....gall is a legit prospect

would like to see a list of 6'2" guys that have fought at 155

is he allowed to call Uriah Fabre or Norifumi Yamamoto kid ?????

Dana has once referred Houston Alexander as a "tough kid" Not sure what the age difference is, but another grown ass adult shouldn't call another grown ass adult a "kid"

I think Dana wanted to say "boy"... but he thought otherwise

Twice now he was tossed to the wolves expecting to be fodder, and twice he exposed and derailed hype trains.

What does he do? Does he jump on the bandwagon and talk shit and demand title shots and a bout with Conor? No. He calls out Dan Hardy. Who else calls out Dan Hardy? Gall came off as a realist. I was impressed, not sure why your underoos are all in a bunch over it.

Sage won't get cut over this, and he will win again... you just hang in there... kid.

In what world is CM Punk seen as "the wolves"???????

He's a good kid with a lot of potential. He is definitely not good enough at this point to face the top fighters either at 170 or 155 but I think he knows it very well and a few years at Tristar could very well make him into a top notch fighter. I really like his confidence and it'll be great to see him achieve success.

Back