• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mickey Gall is back

youright-goddamnright.gif

GallGOAT is coming

For context, Mickey has 3 wins in the last 8 years. Bet the house on Hafez.

In some respects, I feel bad for Mickey. He never belonged in the UFC in the first place, but the company needed a noob/can to fight CM Punk. After that "win," he was thrust into a position he simply wasn't ready for. It's possible he could have turned out to be a decent fighter, but he was never given the opportunity to develop organically.

For context, Mickey has 3 wins in the last 8 years. Bet the house on Hafez.

In some respects, I feel bad for Mickey. He never belonged in the UFC in the first place, but the company needed a noob/can to fight CM Punk. After that "win," he was thrust into a position he simply wasn't ready for. It's possible he could have turned out to be a decent fighter, but he was never given the opportunity to develop organically.

Nah, you don't really feel bad for Mickey.

Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey
Oh Mickey, you're so fine
You're so fine, you blow my mind, hey Mickey, hey Mickey

Say what you want about Punk being shite as a fighter but he's gonna end up being the most memorable win of Gall's career.

Mickey is Diego Sanchez' biggest win on his record.

Back