• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so.. Mickey Gall is back

I remember how after he whipped CM Punk and Sage Northcutt, he was confidently saying he'd be UFC champ in just a few years. So much for that prediction.

I don’t think it’s they dislike him, they just don’t care if he is there or not. Nobody has any attachment or invest in him, that he is just a body that we’ve seen for a long time, and he is just at the butt end of our jokes
That's fair. This thread has been reasonable, but others I've seen on here have been more towards the hate end of the spectrum.

Speaking for myself, I didnt really have any reason to dislike him until the Diego fight.

Diego had been going through a rough divorce and he had said Mickey had taunted him about that and got personal with him for no real reason. So Diego made him fucking pay.

He also said Gall bit him in the fight and posted a pic of it afterwards.
Oh shit, okay that's a legit reason to dislike him. I didn't know that.

Why does everyone seem to dislike Gall on here? I mean, don't get me wrong he's not a very good fighter, but I never felt like he was a terrible dude or anything. I might be wrong though, I haven't followed him a whole lot.
He panic wrasseld against CM Punk...

Why does everyone seem to dislike Gall on here? I mean, don't get me wrong he's not a very good fighter, but I never felt like he was a terrible dude or anything. I might be wrong though, I haven't followed him a whole lot.
He kisses his dad on the mouth.

Mickey never left

large-1530310112-e13048e873b69d59c71209549fadfea1.jpg

Hafez is gonna send Mickey packing again. Dude looked great against JDM and short notice at that, iirc.

Let the man rest. In his short but vibrant 12-fight career he faced
  • Mike Jackson
  • CM Punk
  • Sage Northcutt
  • Mike Perry (with his girlfriend cornering him)
  • Diego Sanchez
The stories he'll be able to tell his grandchildren. I just wish he could've added Junie Browning to the list. On second thought, it's not too late to add Tony Ferguson (cornered by David Goggins, almost as good as Perry's g/f).

Last edited:
mickey goat will be champion soon

He deserves to be in the UFC Hall of Fame as the only fighter that has somehow lasted 8 years in the UFC and has only beaten 1 fighter (Sage) that has ever had another win in the UFC.

He deserves to be in the UFC Hall of Fame as the only fighter that has somehow lasted 8 years in the UFC and has only beaten 1 fighter (Sage) that has ever had another win in the UFC.

Wrong.

-Mike Jackson’s stupid ass somehow technically has 1 UFC win.

-George Sullivan also has 3 UFC wins.

I think it's more like the acknowledgement that he is a bad fighter. Normally, he'd just be someone everyone would forget, but he had two high profile fights that he won early in his career, it gave expectation that he'd be something better.

Besides Sage and CM Punk, I don't remember who else he beat.

I do remember him against Sanchez in that weird position lol and losing to Mike Perry with only his girlfriend in the corner

Back