Social Michigan school district removes LGBT references in sex ed

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
I will have to go through my post history, but I don't recall making a big deal over homosexuality (Of course, I could be wrong and I am more than willing to admit I was wrong and apologize for being wrong). I have supported same-sex unions recognized by the government.

You are more than fair, you'll see that I actually acknowledged so in a recent post ITT. As far as bisexuality and the homo side goes, I basically stopped giving a fuck once I read this and it kind of changed my life.

"Like a large number of men, I, too, have had homosexual experiences and I am not ashamed. I've never paid much attention to what people think about me."

GMar.jpg

He had some other absolute gem quotes.

"The only reason I'm in Hollywood is that I don't have the moral courage to refuse the money."

"With women, I've got a long bamboo pole with a leather loop on the end. I slip the loop around their necks so they can't get away or come too close. Like catching snakes."

I have not yet read Donovan's book Androphilia: Rejecting the Gay Identity, Reclaiming Masculinity, but I suspect that what he writes in that book are the roots to everything he has done. From the book:

"Gay is a subculture, a slur, a set of gestures, a slang, a look, a posture, a parade, a rainbow flag, a film genre, a taste in music, a hairstyle, a marketing demographic, a bumper sticker, a political agenda and philosophical viewpoint. Gay is a pre-packaged, superficial persona--a lifestyle. It's a sexual identity that has almost nothing to do with sexuality. Androphilia is a rejection of the overloaded gay identity and a return to a discussion of homosexuality in terms of desire. Homosexual men have been paradoxically cast as the enemies of masculinity--slaves to the feminist pipe dream of a "gender-neutral"

51wBsTDyVvL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

* Epaminondas, Pelopidas & Band of Thebes

* King of Macedon, Hegemon of the Hellenic League, Pharaoh of Egypt, Shahanshah of Persia, Lord of Asia and Son of Zeus (plus Hephaestion)

* Julius Caesar

* Richard The Lionheart

* Frederick The Great

* Baron von Steuben

<JagsKiddingMe>

Honestly though, are there seven historical fully hetero military generals and/or warlords who can even match that? What a murderous history. Jack is a little OTT but I honestly don't know or associate (closely) with anyone that doesn't share his views on gay identity, we all hate it.

There is good reason to believe that a non-negligible amount of these relationships did not remain strictly platonic and in fact homosexual relations in the harem have been stuff of legend and rumor for thousands of years.

s0208.gif

You can be pretty damn sure of that, god bless 'em.

@NoDak sorry for the long delay.

It would be interesting if Alex could have blended Persian and Greek cultures together. As Greek and Persian were both high cultures. This wasn't like the basically low culture Mongols taking over China and becoming Sinoizied.
There seems to have been a lot of push back, but the Greeks basically did take on the Persian govt system of absolute monarchs.
There were many strong characters, I mean this was a glory era with tons of famous generals and kings. Even later on guys like Pyrus were still pretty incredible.
What would his empire look like? I have no idea, and many people can't make a solid picture as things changed so much after he died. Would he have settled down and ruled well? Would he be a general basically and let someone governen while he campaigned all the time? Would his brilliance have given to even greater brilliance or would he have gotten nutty?

Michigan has a high Muslim population. They don't put up with this crap.

SJWs are about to get a reality check.

It would be interesting if Alex could have blended Persian and Greek cultures together. As Greek and Persian were both high cultures. This wasn't like the basically low culture Mongols taking over China and becoming Sinoizied.
There seems to have been a lot of push back, but the Greeks basically did take on the Persian govt system of absolute monarchs.
There were many strong characters, I mean this was a glory era with tons of famous generals and kings. Even later on guys like Pyrus were still pretty incredible.
What would his empire look like? I have no idea, and many people can't make a solid picture as things changed so much after he died. Would he have settled down and ruled well? Would he be a general basically and let someone governen while he campaigned all the time? Would his brilliance have given to even greater brilliance or would he have gotten nutty?

It's hard for me to put doing anything past him tbh, but it would've been a tall order. A lot of the satraps and governors he'd left in charge of conquered territories had to be dealt with and executed for various reasons on the march home after his army left him no choice but to turn back in India. That was probably for better, they were beaten down and becoming depleted.

Once he got back to Babylon, plans for Arabia were immediately drawn up. The draw for it at the time wasn't remotely as big as the loot to be gained from conquering Egypt and Persia, but that didn't seem to matter.

pzoqdkbbbc901.jpg

According to Arrian:

“Near Babylon, he constructed a harbor by excavation enough to afford anchorage for 1,000 ships of war; and adjoining the harbor he built dockyards. Miccalus the Clazomenian was dispatched to Phoenicia and Syria with 500 talents to enlist some men and purchase others who were experienced in nautical affairs…

He made these preparations for the fleet to attack the main body of the Arab and planned to occupy Arabia under the pretext that they were the only barbarians of this region who had not sent an embassy to him or done anything else becoming their position and showing respect to him. But the truth was, as it seems to me, that Alexander was insatiably ambitious of acquiring fresh territory.”

Alexander went nutty during his own lifetime with his own leadership and soldiers conspiring against him due to carrying Persian customs into traditional and sacred Greek ones. If you didn't know anything about his sexuality, the way he carried those customs into Greek ones would give it away anyways. Moving on, though, he would have gone even nuttier and his empire, like it already did in history, would split up but, in addition to that, Alexander, had he survived, would have been overthrown.

Read his wikipedia article and you'll see both how amazingly lucky and how incredibly stupid he was. If history replayed itself 100 times, he would have been taken out by his own friends, people, generals, and soldiers 99/100 times.

Last edited:
Read his wikipedia article

You can do a little better than that without having to delve into full blown modern history books or get knee deep into piecing the ancient accounts of Diodorus, Curtius, Plutarch and Arrian who all excel in slightly different aspects but were having to write for a predominantly Roman audience. God damn, fuck Rome.

If you didn't know anything about his sexuality, the way he carried those customs into Greek ones would give it away anyways. If history replayed itself 100 times, he would have been taken out by his own friends, people, generals, and soldiers 99/100 times.

(It's possible that he was)

<TrumpWrong1>

The "Goldern Rule" covers all of this in a much more simple and elegant manner.

"Treat others as you would like to be treated" conveys everything you were trying to convey in a much better way.

Unfortunately the golden rule does not do the job sufficiently.

There are too many men out there who justify cruelty and bullying by saying they would want the same done to them if they were weak, gay, stupid, or wrong. I've heard that argument often enough and for so long that I have all but given up on the golden rule as a cover all for decent behavior.

The golden rule requires a certain amount of moral development and fortitude and decency to be in place already in order to be applied justly. This is lacking in many bullies who even think bullying is good for kids and that their own children, who are bullies, are doing the world good.

Because of this decent behavior does have to be spelled out and enforced somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Donovan was associating himself with guys like Spencer and Jared Taylor for some time, but seems to have moved on from that. He was never too into the racial stuff. He has always been mainly concerned about maleness and masculinity. I think Donovan's entire macho gimmick stems from his criticism and disgust of the overly-feminine, Barbara Streisand obsessed gay culture.

A White Gay Male Faction of White Nationalism is Rising and No, That’s Not a Joke

Donna Minkowitz writes in Slate about the emergence of a white gay male alt-right/white nationalist/neo-Nazi front using camp and sex to attract recruits. As counter-intuitive as the idea of a gay white nationalist movement may be, this development is very dangerous, making the article, IMO, a must-read for all who are fearful of white nationalism.

And, by the way, the article also includes a quote from me calling for us to use compassion as a wedge to separate the leadership of this new vector of racism and male supremacy from their potential base of support. That call, I’m guessing, requires some clarification.

I have no sympathy for white nationalist queer movement leaders. People like Jack Donovan, featured in the article, require none of our compassion. Rather than try to reason with the leadership, I strongly believe that we should use compassion as a wedge between people like Donovan and the people he is trying to recruit. And, believe me, there are plenty of potential recruits.

JD.png

{<jordan}

I wonder if this has to do with it all being men---who want to have sex with anything that moves and since its other men they want there is no "no". No limits.
My issue has always been with undesirable behaviour (mainly promiscuity) surrounding the LGBT+ movement and the radical leftist ideology mainly relating feminism.

Kind of multidimensional, so many schisms but few solutions.

Basically.png

I'm baffled by the fact that people are still discussing this.

It's not like being unable to understand design is a virtue.

Back