Michelle Waterson skills

Yes.
sfeLIg9.gif
Her face should be made a gif smiley here! Similar to this <mma3>10/10 Would use to express my excitement!

@SherdogShoopgods @bigwaverider

yeah i don't know what she did but she's looked better lately

i think she just put on some weight

She's undersized for 115; 105 to 115 is a huge leap. She gets overpowered by high level 115 fighters. It's about the same as a natural LW fighting as a WW.

She can't make 105 lbs anymore, she said it, you know why? because she is 32 and was pregnant, it won't make your cut any easier.
she probably would have an extremely difficult time making 105 right now because she intentionally put on pounds of muscle to try and compete at 115. She'd have no problem if she changed her training to get back in the kind of shape she was when she was fighting at 105. She didn't look like she had any problem making 105; that's her natural weight class.

It's not like she looked like Conor making 145 where he looked like he was going to die. I agree it becomes impossible to make those kind of weight cuts as you age because your body can't bounce back

she probably would have an extremely difficult time making 105 right now because she intentionally put on pounds of muscle to try and compete at 115. She'd have no problem if she changed her training to get back in the kind of shape she was when she was fighting at 105. She didn't look like she had any problem making 105; that's her natural weight class.

It's not like she looked like Conor making 145 where he looked like he was going to die. I agree it becomes impossible to make those kind of weight cuts as you age because your body can't bounce back
I just based my opinion on what Michelle said, she had big problems to cut to 105 lbs and even with new division...she is older and you have to make it few times to be even relevant. I agree with you for sure it's possible, but it's not like she can make it on 2 weeks notice.

I just based my opinion on what Michelle said, she had big problems to cut to 105 lbs and even with new division...she is older and you have to make it few times to be even relevant. I agree with you for sure it's possible, but it's not like she can make it on 2 weeks notice.
No of course she couldn't make 105 on 2 weeks notice because she put on pounds of muscle to try and compete at 115. No fighter who moved up a weight class could make the lower weight class on 2 weeks notice. They need to change their training to less weight lifting and more cardio to lose muscle over time.

Your Guys with thousand gif and pics Of waterson are creepy,good thing you are here.

Last edited:
she can affect parts of my body without touching them
13962852600_d0a3750dea_o.gif
DX52gGn.gif

DIdvC9W.gif
michelle_waterson_1.gif

Back