Michelle Waterson skills

Meh, I've never been into asians and her best win is Paige Vanzant. I don't get the hype.

You have never been a fan of Asian women and you are complaining that her best win is over another hot chick. Just curious but are you batting for the other team?

Yep kinda shitty. Here is another view, better recording:

W0Ts3bJ.gif

Damn!! She is just adorable..

She is not small compared to TT, who walks around at 122, is shorter and has a shorter reach, you deluded bastard. But anything to suit your twisted narrative. Have you made any progress with your therapy yet?

But Waterson’s body is made to have kids whereas Tecia’s body is made to build like pyramids or something

She's got good form on her take down defense

dMvp6Ty.gif

She used to do loads of stuff with her sex appeal but she's married now and her husband is not liberal enough.
I'm hoping you're kidding. That was probably the most pathetic thing I've seen on this forum in a long time.

2aLwVw2.gif

She seem to like to use that right leg for kicks

its a shame her body issue nudes were were a let down

Change the thread name to
Michelle Waterson thighs

I legitimately did not notice the bottle she was kicking or the the guy whose head she was kicking it off of until looking at the condensed gif version on the second or third page, and even then it took several seconds. Not even joking. I’m actually a little bothered by it right now, like I can’t trust my own memory. Anyone else experience this?

Back