Michelle Waterson skills

everything i see about her has to do with sex, and not fighting. she's clearly not good with fighting, so i don't see why she doesn't use her sexual appeal in other endeavors.

Karate Hottie is a spot on nickname... Just small for 115. But who doesn't like to watch her bang..... in the cage.

Yup. Torres just straight up out strengthed her and the size difference in her last fight was ridiculous.

She's one of the few female fighters that actually goes for takedowns below her opponents hips. 90% of WMMA takedowns are some kind of upper body throw.

She missed. Was supposed to land on the chin like this

tumblr_oohbmmuwv21udfb8oo1_500.gif
Oh Daaaaaamn...

MgtuAZQ.gif

everything i see about her has to do with sex, and not fighting. she's clearly not good with fighting, so i don't see why she doesn't use her sexual appeal in other endeavors.

She used to do loads of stuff with her sex appeal but she's married now and her husband is not liberal enough.

???

Not anymore?
Good point. Now I have to admit that I am what I am, and I'm no Jeremiah Johnson. I did have my chance, but I chose not to go that route, and now it's too late in the game to go back to it. But I'm leaving the door open in my mind anyway...

Good point. Now I have to admit that I am what I am, and I'm no Jeremiah Johnson. I did have my chance, but I chose not to go that route, and now it's too late in the game to go back to it. But I'm leaving the door open in my mind anyway...

TBH I'll go camping/hiking and think I'm some frontiersman.... until the third or fourth day.:(

It's fun to get away from all of the daily crap. Traffic, noise, fast "food" etc.

Former champion and #1 in her weight class, #5 P4P female fighter in the world.

Currently ranked #7 in the UFC straw weight division, even though she is the ONLY fighter in the top 15 who has EVER fought at 105.

FUCK OFF.

Oh, @Nightwish very good thread. You might want to replace the video with this .gif as it will probably work better for most people:

S6Pvp2w.gif

WtR5n7v.jpg

Last edited:
waterson is hot

Last edited:
hottest female fighter WITH a child.
Cat Zingao is another genetic freak cut from that very same cloth.

As soon as I saw the thread title I knew it was going to be golden

<mma4>

Former champion and #1 in her weight class, #5 P4P female fighter in the world.

Currently ranked #7 in the UFC straw weight division, even though she is the ONLY fighter in the top 15 who has EVER fought at 105.

FUCK OFF.

Oh, @Nightwish very good thread. You might want to replace the video with this .gif as it will probably work better for most people:

S6Pvp2w.gif

WtR5n7v.jpg

Thanks, i put the gif. Those legs are killing me brother.

so she is sponsored by BodyArmor right now? hmm, bad sign

Back