Michelle Waterson just called out Thug Rose on Ariel's show!!!

DAMN FIRE!!!!:

"Think u can land that lucky kick again? I wanna FIGHT your fucking ass U know what the real WMMA fight is, it's me. Not these bums I already beat up, I just whooped on the chick that beat yo ass. Give me MY BELT!!!"

.... she then announced her marriage to Megan Olivi.

ZZNSzid.jpg
oh looky looky Waterson back to having pancake ass

This could be a huge win if Karate Hottie forces Rose to regrow her hair to compete for hottness.

“Lucky kick” lmao. More like luck KK didn’t do the same thing when she overextends on her kick attempts due to her way too sideways stance.

“Lucky kick” lmao. More like luck KK didn’t do the same thing when she overextends on her kick attempts due to her way too sideways stance.
LOL. You're so anti-Michelle lately. You have the most negative take by FAR I've seen on this performance. It wasn't perfect, but she cleaned up her game quite a bit and added some aggression.

I wouldn't normally comment on it, but you used to rave about Michelle. It's quite a 360, considering she's improved a lot recently.

LOL. You're so anti-Michelle lately. You have the most negative take by FAR I've seen on this performance. It wasn't perfect, but she cleaned up her game quite a bit and added some aggression.

I wouldn't normally comment on it, but you used to rave about Michelle. It's quite a 360, considering she's improved a lot recently.
I’m not anti Michelle, I’m just anti bullshit.the marketing push surrounding her far exceeds her actual performances in the Octagon. I can’t stand Rose, but she’d beat Michelle again.

I’m not anti Michelle, I’m just anti bullshit.the marketing push surrounding her far exceeds her actual performances in the Octagon. I can’t stand Rose, but she’d beat Michelle again.

Michelle is by far the most marketable fighter in the division now that Paige is gone. That's a simple fact. The machine needs to push someone. You're acting like she's a bum or PvZ level.

If Michelle Waterson wants a title shot she may have to go through Jessica Andrade
since she is the fighter that separates contenders from pretenders.

Michelle is by far the most marketable fighter in the division now that Paige is gone. That's a simple fact. The machine needs to push someone. You're acting like she's a bum or PvZ level.
She’s not a bum, but calling for a title shot off beating the number 6, who was coming off a legit KO loss, is ridiculous, when there are legit contenders ahead of her.

Back