Michelle Waterson Got Paid $15k/$15k Show/Win for a Main Event

knock_you_out

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
That's very low pay for a main event. And some people are tired of fighters complaining about low pay (Paige got paid $43k).

Gsp first fight in the UFC was for 3k/3k.

could be worse lol.

(just kidding that is awful)

Her bonus was 15k only ? Fuck. That's some bullshit.

It seems you get paid from how much popular you are.

She needs to call GSP cause that is just awful, win in main event of Fox card. Think MMAAA just won another member.

Damn! I would have thought she was pulling more loot than that...

Why pay the world-talent guys hundreds of thousands of dollars when you can throw 15k at an attractive woman and get better TV ratings? #wmebless #hollywoodelite #liberalismwillbethedeathofmma

helwani brought this up in an interview, it seemed very rude and awkward to me. faber made more than everyone else on the main card put together

Have we heard if the new owners still allow Dana to hand out bucket loads of cash back stage for great performances???

This is why fighters like Ferguson are demanding proper pay as soon as they have a little leverage. The UFC has been cheating fighters out of money since the start of the organization.

I wonder how much she was left with after taking into account her expenses.

Why pay the world-talent guys hundreds of thousands of dollars when you can throw 15k at an attractive woman and get better TV ratings? #wmebless #hollywoodelite #liberalismwillbethedeathofmma
So, what you're saying is the UFC should change it's name to "Ultimate Female Combat"?

Had only one fight in the UFC and that was like 10 years ago
A bit short to ask for more $$$$

<{nope}>

Back