michael page was the highlight of bellator 120

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
the most entertaining fighter at WW imo. his footwork, accuracy, flashiness, showboating and the KO itself were just amazing to watch. i liked how he knew rainey was done after that punch and just stood there after. I cant believed he even looked away while standing right infront of rainey.

was MVP anyone elses highlight of the night?

agreed, apart from Mo's post fight speach lol

I can't fucking stand that guy. Can't wait till he gets KO'd.

There's absolutely ZERO need for that kind of shit. Can't believe people buy into that.

agreed, he was the real reason i bought the ppv

worth every penny

There's absolutely ZERO need for that kind of shit. Can't believe people buy into that.

There's zero need for sports, period, bro. That's why we invented the word "entertainment."

he was having fun, and winning a fight convincingly. you need to take a chill pill brah:icon_chee

He's fun to watch and he's a great talent, MMA needs more Michael Pages and less boring cookie cutter fighters.

he was having fun, and winning a fight convincingly. you need to take a chill pill brah:icon_chee

Showboating now and then is absolutely fine, especially if you're winning the fight. Think Silva, Rory, RJJ, Ali, Werdum, etc.

He's doing it every fucking second of the fight. It gets old.

I was unable to view that fight even after buying the PPV. The broadcast or feed or whatever cut out throughout the entire fight.

There's zero need for sports, period, bro. That's why we invented the word "entertainment."

No. MMA is about fighters testing themselves and seeing how they stack up against other fighters. The fact that we find it entertaining is a bonus. Much like any other sport.

Reminded me of Anderson Silva. Confident, flashy and accurate.

Showboating now and then is absolutely fine, especially if you're winning the fight. Think Silva, Rory, RJJ, Ali, Werdum, etc.

He's doing it every fucking second of the fight. It gets old.

he can do what he wants to do, quit bitching and just enjoy the entertainment ffs lol

No. MMA is about fighters testing themselves and seeing how they stack up against other fighters. The fact that we find it entertaining is a bonus. Much like any other sport.

No, MMA is about two hard, muscle-y men mounting each other while a crowd of enthusiastic, paying customers cheer every time bodily fluids are spilled.

No homo.

I found it frustrating to watch him. Must be 10x worse for his opponents.

you may be waiting a while:wink:
I know. Seems like every one of these idiots that does it is actually good. But you never know. I didn't have to wait long to see Broner laying on the canvas.

No, MMA is about two hard, muscle-y men mounting each other while a crowd of enthusiastic, paying customers cheer every time bodily fluids are spilled.

No homo.

Nothing homo about that...

Back