Michael Page doing a troll job against Ronda's striking defense

I guess he never plans on fighting in the UFC then...

Dana would hold this deep in his soul.

I thought it was hilarious!

Also, lol at people who are trying to act like Page didn't crack a man's skull with his knee.

I would normally say that is in poor taste, but Ronda set herself up to being treated like a man. When you talk so much shit about destroying men and being able to beat GOAT boxers, you better be ready to get fucking hammered when you fall to Earth.

This guy is an attention seeking wally. Can't wait till he gets sparked out when he fights legit fighters.

Love it, might get drunk and submit

I thought it was hilarious!

Also, lol at people who are trying to act like Page didn't crack a man's skull with his knee.
It's amazing how people seem to forget that. Fucking knockout of the year imo and people talking shit about HIS fighting?

Add another to the ever growing shit list.

Lol. I wouldve incorporated the ballerina like pose she did to maintain balance as she was getting bolted. She was on her tippy toes with her butt out .

Pretty tacky and tasteless. Had no idea he was a racist.

Lol better than the shoop crap.

Loved the punches.

Men mocking women is the new craze?
50c.jpg

Well, I'll enjoy seeing this guy lie in a puddle of his own blood at some point.

I dont even like Rousey, but the decent thing is not to shit on her today.
What the cuck is wrong with you?

Well, I'll enjoy seeing this guy lie in a puddle of his own blood at some point.

I dont even like Rousey, but the decent thing is not to shit on her today.
So he's an asshole for mocking Ronda, but it's okay for you to want to see him "lie in a puddle of his own blood"??

Yeah, alright then guy.

Meh, not surprising coming from him tho

Side note: @KONE and @surgeyou1 should just bone and get it over with. There's some obvious sexual tension there

Back