Michael Page doing a troll job against Ronda's striking defense

No one took it hard though. I don't like Ronda. I said it was cringey and then you inexplicably called me butthurt for some bizarre reason. You also post on Reddit.

Still awaiting your reply in that Dillon Danis thread BTW, I wonder why you stopped posting
Chill mofos, two genuine good posters on sherdog, no need for this bullshit

The guy is corny.......ever since that Pokémon bullshit, I only see a dork.

not funny and a very shitty impression. Ronda's striking defense was much worse.

Should've made a remix of "Head Movement... Please...... Head movement.."

I laughed.

#dontcry
#dotherousey

Rory is going to humble him when his time comes.
Rory is hungry and I would love to see that fight. But MVP is protected to fight randoms at the beginning of the card to get people to watch. He almost lost to one of Henderson's guys in his last fight. Not going to google his name but if he had pressured like he did late he would have won the decision.

It just seems strange that someone not in the UFC that ultimately (I'm assuming) wants to be in the UFC , would post something like this. Start some beef with a prospect that weighs about 170lbs and that might* be funny.

* probably won't be

I thought it was funny. Come on, he's just being him. He's a clown. A terrifying clown.

Can't wait to see him against better opponents. Rory's nose is permabroken but should be a good test.

Homophobic slur? Textbook r/The_Donald.

You are an angry little man. Lighten up. Enjoy the New Year.

Textbook projecting once again. Thank you for reinforcing my point for me. No surprise an incredibly beta liberal that thinks Trump is a racist posts on reddit though.

Still awaiting that reply in the Danis thread <BronTroll1>

I am not going to go 20 pages deep with a troll like you. I had my fun.

I directly linked you to the post though

Embarrassing yourself as always when you flood my notifications with your excruciating autism. Back to reddit you go

Pretty lame..He better just stick to what he is good at and thats beating up cans in Bellator.

Textbook projecting once again. Thank you for reinforcing my point for me. No surprise an incredibly beta liberal that thinks Trump is a racist posts on reddit though.

Still awaiting that reply in the Danis thread <BronTroll1>

Jeez you are pathetic lol. I don't need to continue random thread trolls for weeks.

You seem very unhappy in life. I don't think you even know what Reddit is. There are plenty of unhappy people like you there to make friends with.

Jeez you are pathetic lol. I don't need to continue random thread trolls for weeks.

That's funny coming from someone who accused me of "ducking a question" earlier

Thank you for your admission of defeat once again

Thank you for your admission of defeat once again

Lol I guess. I don't even know what you replied with. Enjoy your random Sherdog thread victory. Hope it makes up for the lack of any sort of real life fulfillment.

Lol I guess. I don't even know what you replied with. Enjoy your Sherdog victory. Hope it makes up for the lack of any sort of real life happiness.

>y-you must be upset in real life

wrong once again autismo

Back