Michael Page doing a troll job against Ronda's striking defense

HOLY SHIT!!!

I can't wait til I go out next weekend. I'm going to wreck the dance floor doing the Ronda Rousey.

Lol I guess. I don't even know what you replied with. Enjoy your random Sherdog thread victory. Hope it makes up for the lack of any sort of real life fulfillment.

Hey. Are people allowed to disagree with Kone? He's won awards you know!!!

kone is a duck.jpg

<36>

It was kinda funny. I'll allow it.

Guy is the most protected fighter I've ever seen in my life, even more so than Ronda.
As much as I dislike her, I don't think she was all that protected. Her 5th fight was against Tate for the title. People thought her title shot came too soon. Wrestling usually beats judo. Tate got destroyed in the first round. Who was she supposed to face that she didn't face? Amanda Nunes lost to Cat so she fought Cat first. Tate got a rematch because Cat got hurt. Bethe was bullshit, but Ronda wanted revenge. She fought the best available contenders at the time before and after that. It wasn't that she was being protected, it's that the division was shallow as shit at the time. Amanda had to find her way, she actually lost to 3 girls that Ronda destroyed. Holly had to come over from boxing and work her way up and to the UFC. Page is protected because he could face better guys but he just hasn't yet...

lol I've been on this site for over a decade and I had no idea Sherdog gave awards out to posters.
It's serious business. If you are losing an argument you've got something to fall back on...

{<jordan}

It's serious business. If you are losing an argument you've got something to fall back on...

{<jordan}

I mean it's better than @KONE 's usual style of taking what you said, interpreting it to mean something different, then arguing against his faux-interpretation of what you said in order to win an argument. That's showing growth as a poster imo.

He's just messing around. Funny sherdog people are calling him pathetic after what we all post here.

It's a little funny.
I hate PC culture as much as the next guy. But I'm really good at observing human behavior and reactions and double standards. If a black guy and a white guy do the exact same thing, they're going to get two different reactions from a lot of people. If Cody was a black guy and showboating like that, he'd get a lot more shit for it. Conor would get a lot more shit for being on welfare when he first got into the UFC if he was a black guy. As much as I hate all the PC BS that people come up with to try to overcompensate, I also have to acknowledge what I see. I try to be a realist across the board. Black guys can sometimes get away with shit that white guys can't. Same thing with women.

Someone should ask him until what age does he plan on fighting cans

Hi venom, have you fought a professional fighter yet?

His last fight was garbage. He just wants attention.

Lmao that was gold!

Back