• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael jai white need a ego check

Some of you guys are fucking stupid and have never trained combat sports.

The gap between a professional fighter and a hollywood touchbutt expert is ridiculous. Just the thoughness alone makes a world of difference.

This bitchass Jai White would tap out at the second punch.

I'm not a Perry fan whatsoever but it's important you mentioned the toughness aspect. Perry is no Petroysan in there but the dudes toughness and heart is amongst the best. Jai White has mentioned many times that he didn't want to be a fighter because he saw what happens to fighters after everything is done and it didn't make sense to put yourself through all that damage for little to no money(especially comparing to what he makes as an actor with no punishment at all). That mindset alone separates the two big time.

Jai is smart to think that way but for a man to want to "spar" all the time with real fighters and have his whole identity established as a martial artist, it's comes off as you want to be seen as one but would never actually do it. I think it all feeds into his ego and helps him try to feel more secure with himself.

Imo it shows that when it actually came down to it and punches/kicks are thrown, noses are shattered, vision is affected, cuts are open, etc. Someone like Perry will come out on top especially when combined with, and I know this is crazy, the fact that he's actually a fighter in one of the top if not the top MMA organizations in the world.

I've seen videos where, confidently, Jai White will talk about Bruce and JCVD and how they're not real fighters and he could beat them in a real fight, but when the Perry discussion or people asking why he never became a fighter comes up, he's stammers a bit, tone changes and you can tell his body language isn't the same. He looks uncomfortable.

But what the hell do I know? Dude could be a beast that would wreck the HW division.

<Fedor23>

This is no different than Dillion Anus calling out UFC fighters when you know it isn't possible for them to fight him. Micheal Jai White is a 53 year old full time actor who is a hobbyist martial artist.

The problem with his beef is with him claiming that he could hit Mike Perry with things and Perry couldn't do anything about it. IE I can beat him up in a real fight RIGHT NOW.

If he's so sure of himself Micheal Jai White should extend an invitation to a gym match.

giphy.gif

hof worthy gif + timing

giphy-downsized.gif
Michael jai white is half ass movie< star why he any more legitimate then Bruce lee who would go competitions challenge people ...
jones learned from master
2nt5c1.gif

Obligue kick

Last edited:
I'm closing in on 50 myself and I have to say it is embarrassing to see men my age talk nonsense. Don't drag yourself into a tough talk competition at this age. I'm sure as heck not going to as I've matured, gained humility, and realize the stupidity involved.

Last edited:
I can't believe all the bullshit people still believe in even with the advent of MMA ...

I blame Bruce Lee :mad:

God what I would give for Mighty Mouse or Cejudo to beat that guy up if he were somehow still alive and young today.

Plus that would also have the added benefit of propelling DJ to absolute stardome <Eek2.0>

Real Fighting Bless
Khabib Bless

View attachment 788127
Bruce lee KOd Khabib’s dad and his top student with a one inch punch in the 70s so as a Khabib fan doubting lee is ridiculous

Hang on wasn't he in back to the future?

Epic Mescaline Dreams meltdown

Don't worry guise, he will post videos soon.
If you want to see meldowns you have to check -guerrilla- melting down in the S&C and striking forum.

he is like Mescaline but even more delusional. But at least posted videos.

Now that I think about it..the two should fight.

Epic Mescaline Dreams meltdown

Don't worry guise, he will post videos soon.
I doubt that will ever happen, there is something very off with that guy. He wants to prove himself so much and he talks with so much confidence about his alleged skills yet cant even provide a shed of proof, if he really was confident about his skills it would have never been put into a question.

Bruce Lee believed in cross training arts long before mma was ever around.

He respected elite boxers, even trained and garnered respect from them. Trained with Gene lebell, trained in wrestling and other martial arts.

He was a pioneer in his martial arts philosophies and ahead of his time in many ways.

anyone who doesn't respect that is just clueless, probably not even a martial artist themselves and needs to shut the fuck up.

would Lee be able to come in and compete with elite fighters today? Probably not, although he was deadly. There are more than a few traditional martial artists nowhere near his level who have had success in their transition.

If he came up in this era, who knows what he could have accomplished. he was a master and would have had likely the most interesting and thoughtful mind in mma history. Those types always make fascinating, creative and cerebral fighters.

Though I think Lee's role was as a teacher and philosopher above all else. would've made a phenomenal trainer
Bruce Lee was also a pioneer in full-contact, as well.

Would he be able to fight with fighters of today? He was busy inventing the foundation that they then trained and built their skills on, so he couldn't have started training on those things from an early age, but in terms of ability, of course he would. Would the best fighters of today, if they had to time-travel back and fight in his era, with the training they have today not available, stand a chance against him? Probably not.

If he time-traveled forward and these training techniques and competitions were already established, instead of him having to help to blaze that trail, of course he'd be able to compete.

The main argument about him being smoked is based mostly on what's out there as the standard of training and knowledge, now vs then.

That's why it's stupid to compare eras that are half a century or more apart from each other.

If you want to see meldowns you have to check -guerrilla- melting down in the S&C and striking forum.

he is like Mescaline but even more delusional. But at least posted videos.

Now that I think about it..the two should fight.
Im in the mood for some entertainment. What thread is that?

Well, amateur boxing records can be notoriously unreliable.

he did claim to have some amateur boxing fights, at one point wanted to be a boxer. Even tito said he was almost a pro boxer. He had a license to corner amateur fighters, he has amateur level skills, can take a punch and reacts well to getting hit. when you watch him spar the Hw boxer on the bad blood documentary, it clearly wasn't his first rodeo

so I would say the idea that he was an amateur boxer is credible

Dana is full of shit but when he speaks about boxing, he's being for real.

You have no evidence at all that he has amateur level boxing skills.

There’s no record of any amateur fights and you’ve seen clips of a spar he’s had.

Baseless statement.

Back