• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Michael jai white need a ego check

abstinence has been a tool used by martial artists and boxers for generations.

It's a means by which to transmute raw sexual energy / power into your craft. which can be martial arts, boxing.

it can be art, a creative practice, business, anything.

Muhammad Ali famously abstained for 3 months prior to his fights. Was he a weirdo too?

No. He was simply aware of the power that this very ancient practice held in unlocking his full potential as a fighter.

Beyond him, countless other great figures throughout history have channeled raw sexual power into their art.

Nowhere have I ever suggested that abstaining gave you super powers. Try actually reading for once.

Imagine being called a weirdo for actually understanding what the ancients knew, that sexual energy which would normally be used to chase pussy or waste mindlessly, can be used to better your life when channeled effectively into your craft.

thought you were cool but you expose yourself more as a clown every day.

If you want to criticize, try learning how to read and growing a brain. 90% of the shit I say clearly goes over your head.
You talk abot growing a brain but think some hollywood dude in his 50s would beat Mike Perry.

Tyson practiced abstinence for 5 years and when asked nowadays he says he was an idiot. LMAo

Exactly, as soon as one Perry punch glanced him he'd be turtling. Dude claims he's trained with pros for years and there's not a single clip of him sparring hard in all those years and training sessions
Exactly. I have been training combat sports for 16 years and I have sparred with pros. Their level of thougness alone is on another level.
This Jai White dude would tap out after being punched once.

I would bet my life and soul that you don't hold a candle to me when it comes to intelligence.

I've seen your posts.

you're an average guy, average mind. Nothing special.

let's relax with trying to act like you're something you are not.

That crusty buildup on the corners of your mouth are more intelligent than you are. If you had been born in ancient times they would have thrown you in the river to drown

This isn't a Hollywood set and these aren't fake punches.

Michael Jai White can play pretend fighter on camera but the minute his 52 year old ass throws down with Perry he's getting dose of sleepy time

And I say that as someone who hates Mike Perry
it's like calling Bruce Lee just an actor. The guy is a life long martial artist. he did compete in karate when he was younger and he has trained with elite boxers, martial artists and mma fighters of all types.

Acting like this guy is just an actor when he holds 8 black belts and has some serious skills, just exposes your lack of fight iq.

That crusty buildup on the corners of your mouth are more intelligent than you are. If you had been born in ancient times they would have thrown you in the river to drown
My Iq is over 140

so I think I'm doing just fine.

Thanks for your concern though.

Like I said, I've seen your posts. You are average in every way. No depth. No original thought. Just basic

The fact that you think I'm dumb just exposes you as a total moron.

Played urself bud. Try looking a little deeper next time.

Vlad tv, where a white wigga interviews people who rap about killing other black males,selling dope, fornicating, pushing keys, not carinng about law and order
Do you feel this same way when white movie directors make movies like Goodfellas and The Godfather?

This thread made my head hurt. Baffles me that people who have never fought think they can beat a pro. You just choose not to and remain poor?
Exactly, these people have never even trained a day in their life I'd wager. I'll never forget the first time I took a low kick from my instructor at the time, former K-1 fighter at the low end, nothing special but he was in K-1 in the mid nineties. I was 6'2 and 230 at the time at 25 years old, typical gym rat with no cardio and little technique but physically in reasonable shape. He was 6'5 and 240-ish, something around that. That shit hurt like a motherfucker.

Granted he was a good bit bigger than me , but When I kicked him back it felt like I was kicking a steel bar. These dudes are just conditioned differently. All those videos of randos bearing pro fighters are always pro fighters way past their expiration date and almost always suckerpunched / drunk off their ass or a combination of the two. Normally a pro fighter smokes your ass in seconds.

You talk abot growing a brain but think some hollywood dude in his 50s would beat Mike Perry.

Tyson practiced abstinence for 5 years and when asked nowadays he says he was an idiot. LMAo

Exactly. I have been training combat sports for 16 years and I have sparred with pros. Their level of thougness alone is on another level.
YES, that last part. I don't understand why people don't fucking get this through their thick skull. You can notice the difference between an amateur and a pro instantly. Strength is on a different level but the toughness and conditioning especially is nothing you'll be ready for when you're an amateur or casual enthusiast. These dudes will fuck you the fuck up without batting an eyelid.

Let me get this right. You took a look at Mike Perry's striking prowess in his UFC fights and found something so thorough that he would fold a lifelong striking student that is 250 pounds and who other fighters acknowledge training with or being trained by? Is this your honest answer lol?

We don't know how MJW performs with a pro fighter swinging punches at him in a highly stressful situation, we do know how Perry performs in those circumstances.

a single anecdotal case means absolutely nothing. Try thinking a little deeper for once in your simple life.

There is an ancient history. Long been a secret in old boxing and martial arts circles.

Long been practiced by ancient mystical, religious and spiritual schools.

Countless greats, scientists, inventors and figures throughout history.

Again, the concept is simple. I broke it down for you in layman's terms.

You are transmuting raw sexual power into your craft.

you don't see the power in that?

have you ever gone 2-3 months without sex? You become like a wild animal. You want to fuck anything that moves. You want to lift weights and feel like you can just run forever.

Sexual energy is probably the most powerful thing we have as humans. It is that energy which becomes the source for creativity, art, business.

And I said MJW would beat Perry in a striking match because he is extremely skilled, holds 8 black belts and technically speaking, he is levels above perry. It's not even close.

Perry does have good jiu jitsu so if he took him down, that's The question mark.

acting like he's just a Hollywood actor just basically proves you don't have a clue what you're talking about. it's like calling Bruce Lee just an actor.

MJW is a consummate martial artist.

and MJW has competed. He used to compete in Karate

he's also sparred / trained with a long list of pro boxers, mma fighters and martial artists of all types.

Acting like the guy has no idea what it's like being a fight is just ridiculous.

he's not just some Hollywood actor. The guy is insanely skilled.

a single anecdotal case means absolutely nothing. Try thinking a little deeper for once in your simple life.

There is an ancient history. Long been a secret in old boxing and martial arts circles.

have you ever gone 2-3 months without sex? You become like a wild animal. You want to fuck anything that moves. You want to lift weights and feel like you can just run forever.

Sexual energy is probably the most powerful thing we have as humans. It is that energy which becomes the source for creativity, art, business.

And I said MJW would beat Perry in a striking match because he is extremely skilled, holds 8 black belts and technically speaking, he is levels above perry. It's not even close.

Perry does have good jiu jitsu so if he took him down, that's The question mark.

acting like he's just a Hollywood actor just basically proves you don't have a clue what you're talking about. it's like calling Bruce Lee just an actor.

Post a video of him hard sparring

he's also sparred / trained with a long list of pro boxers, mma fighters and martial artists of all types.

Acting like the guy has no idea what it's like being a fight is just ridiculous.

BRB.. using my imagination since no footage or proof.

I have sparred arguably the #1 kickboxer in my weightclass in my country... I must be so badass right?
Nope.. I'm man enough to admit he went easy on me. I would not have lasted more than 60 seconds if he wanted to.

You have no idea what you are talking about and clearly have not sparred anybody.

The secret is masculinity. Men who couldn’t get laid channeled their masculinity to their craft. Abstinence only works if you project your masculinity in another form, there is no secret chakra power or whatever by not ejaculating lol.You don’t need to be abstinent to project masculinity.
I’m sure there aren’t a lot of lonely nerdy virgins who will be successful just because they don’t ejaculate.

This guy dissed van damn as not a real fighter, when he actually has a pro kickboxing record, while he himself does not. Clown.
He never said that. He said that he isn't a true martial artist in his opinion because of drug abuse. Saying that a martial artists is supposed to take care of their bodies.

It's quite clear you have never competed at a high level. Practice is easy. There are kids who smoke a baseball 24/7 in practice then do nothing but strikeout in live games. Guys who are tough to wrestle with in practice but lose to guys I would pin in real matches. Because sparring isn't live competition. Also karate competitions are a joke. Look at sage northcutt

Back