News Michael Chiesa doesn’t see RDA as a dangerous ‘fight’

Chiesa just rubs me the wrong way. I just don't like the guy for some reason.

Agreed. His fights are generally pretty exciting but I just don't like the guy. I don't even really know why lol.

Did anyone actually read what he said? “Is this one of the most dangerous guys? Yes, 100 percent."

He's not disrespecting RDA. He's saying the context of the fight in terms of his own career is not do or die. He doesn't think he's going to get cut if he loses.
Correct
He’s only referencing getting cut as a danger, that’s the real pressure for him, not fighting a guy who is a former champ/better than him etc

Did anyone actually read what he said? “Is this one of the most dangerous guys? Yes, 100 percent."

He's not disrespecting RDA. He's saying the context of the fight in terms of his own career is not do or die. He doesn't think he's going to get cut if he loses.

Wow. Title is misleading af

Clickbait.

He didn't say anything questionable, and I don't even like Chiesa.

I don’t even like Chiesa but this is click bait. He 100% gave RDA his due while giving an example of what “not a dangerous fight” actually means to him

Fuk you TS

<3>

This is just his way of thinking about the fight to be mentally on point.

It's internal mind games. The best way you want to go into any sport is confident, cool and collected. He's trying to get himself there.

Chiesa doesn't see the fight as dangerous because it's not like he's looking at the possibility of losing three in a row and getting cut.

Chiesa does see RDA as a dangerous opponent.

<seedat><TheDonald><Y2JSmirk>

If you find this too confusing, you might be retarded.

chiesa is big at 170 but RDA isn't washed up condit or diego.

chiesa is gonna need this on the ground with him on top and i just don't see him getting it there.

doesn’t change my opinion of him

I hardly ever agree with Darknet, but when we are on the same page about a fighter it really says something.

What a clickbait title.

Chiesa says RDA is better than him but losing doesn't mean he'll get cut cause he's got 2 wins behind him.

"fighting a top guy. Not a lot of people are probably counting on me to win. "

Either nobody read it or they just hate the guy and wanted to shit on him.

Exactly, people are quick to unleash the dogs on guys. He’s not disrespecting RDA at all. He knows it’s a hard fight, he’s just happy to come in on a winning streak. I get that it can be stressful when you’re coming off multiple losses. People can’t forget that this is his job, how he makes money.

lol guys like Chiesa are made to be beaten by RDA even with the size difference.

We just know he whines like a bitch. Don't overthink things.

Back