Media Michael Chandler calling Charles Oliveira a quitter for ~ 3 mins

He's good. He was better the first time him and chandler fought. He's not elite by the second time they fought. Sorry boss.

Sidney Outlaw - That sounds more like a wild west actor than a fighter. Sorry, guy.

Aka cant criticize skills so you criticize his name lmao

The fact Olivera had to overcome some of the biggest adversity in a title fight possible to beat Chandler is some movie shit lol.

Aka cant criticize skills so you criticize his name lmao
I give you credit. You was talking your shit before Chandler got slept and you're still talking. Respect.

You didn't hide like the other guys.

I think I'm like a lot of other people, in that there's shit that would've folded me mentally years ago that I can soldier through today. Heart can be built through accumulative experience with adversity. In fact, you must, or you won't survive. Props to Charles Do Bronx for growing as a man.

Chandler also gave the finger to Usman after he left Sanford

Got what he deserved, now back to the D leagues you go son.
D leagues after last nights performance? That's just stupid.

The truth? What truth? You still think Oliveira is a quitter? You still don't think heart can be attained through maturity and discipline? Because Do Bronx just proved your ass wrong.

He got a bell to save him from being able to quit.

I give you credit. You was talking your shit before Chandler got slept and you're still talking. Respect.

You didn't hide like the other guys.

Chandler made the mistake last night, he still is an incredible fighter and he kicked the champions ass in the first. No reason to think he's a worse fighter.

Just because Charles won doesn't mean he isn't a quitter. Chandler didn't quit, he got TKO'd, so I don't know what the point is

Chandler made the mistake last night, he still is an incredible fighter and he kicked the champions ass in the first. No reason to think he's a worse fighter.
I think chandler wins this fight if he's age 30 instead of 35. I think he's top 5, but I don't think he's championship material. Too old, too late. But still fun to watch. Him and gaethje should be a banger. Chandler had a great performance, he fell short. Shit happens. But I'm getting my licks in for all the people that was talking shit and went into hiding, but still reading threads. At least you're man enough to stay consistent. Respect.

So there's guys who can overcome adversity from multiple losses and come back to be a champion, and then there's keyboard warrior bitches who can't handle when the guy they rooted for gets their ass beat. Thanks for showing us which one you are.

Just because Charles won doesn't mean he isn't a quitter. Chandler didn't quit, he got TKO'd, so I don't know what the point is
the video was not made to suggest chandler is a quitter. Chandler is not a quitter. It's a video of Chandler underestimating Charles ability and overestimating Charles "quit" DNA.

the video was not made to suggest chandler is a quitter. Chandler is not a quitter. It's a video of Chandler underestimating Charles ability and overestimating Charles "quit" DNA.

Yes, I'm aware. I don't think the fight got to a point where Oliveira quits. I think if the fight continues on ands Chandler doesn't get checked he would quit. We want to see Oliveira get dragged into deep waters. Last night he got his ass kicked round one, saved by the bell. It's good, let him recoup.

So there's guys who can overcome adversity from multiple losses and come back to be a champion, and then there's keyboard warrior bitches who can't handle when the guy they rooted for gets their ass beat. Thanks for showing us which one you are.

Uh... ok

Not only did Charles Oliveira collect a full paycheck, he also got $75k Performance of the Night.

"I'm gonna knock out Justin Gaethje"
"I'm gonna knock out Dustin Poirier".
"I will knock out Oliveira".

Well ......Mikey....you have fought one of those and lost, got knocked out at the start of the 2nd round. So much for your prediction.
Gaethje? Mikey.....you won't wake up for a minute or two when he flatlines you.
Poirier? Probably lose to him too.
Makachev? Probably lose to him too.

Welcome to the UFC Mikey.

"I'm gonna knock out Justin Gaethje"
"I'm gonna knock out Dustin Poirier".
"I will knock out Oliveira".

Well ......Mikey....you have fought one of those and lost, got knocked out at the start of the 2nd round. So much for your prediction.
Gaethje? Mikey.....you won't wake up for a minute or two when he flatlines you.
Poirier? Probably lose to him too.
Makachev? Probably lose to him too.

Welcome to the UFC Mikey.
Chandler beats the hookers, dariushes, tony, paul felders of the world. Those guys. Lower top 10 at this point of his career. He will hover around 4-6 rank in the ufc. That's it. Middle of the pack at the age of 35.

Maybe after beating eddie if he came over, he would have won a championship in the UFC.

Yes, I'm aware. I don't think the fight got to a point where Oliveira quits. I think if the fight continues on ands Chandler doesn't get checked he would quit. We want to see Oliveira get dragged into deep waters. Last night he got his ass kicked round one, saved by the bell. It's good, let him recoup.

Uh... ok
that reply wasn't to you. It was to the other guy who didn't get why the video was made. Why I made it.

Back