Media Michael Chandler calling Charles Oliveira a quitter for ~ 3 mins

there are a few guys in bellator that I think would do well in UFC. Nemkov, Magomedov(my avatar), Pitbull, Usman Nurmagomedov(still getting experience) and a few more. I don't think bellator is a wasteland. I think bellator has a better LHW division.

I view the UFC and Bellator relatively the same, the top guys in each org are top guys in either org. Lima could very well be WW champ, and Mousasi could very well be MW champ. Patricio could be FW and LW Champ, Nemkov can be LHW Champ. The contenders in the divisions would do well too. The UFC is just a little bit deeper because of financial backing. They aren't really limited by investors. Bellator is.

I view the UFC and Bellator relatively the same, the top guys in each org are top guys in either org. Lima could very well be WW champ, and Mousasi could very well be MW champ. Patricio could be FW and LW Champ, Nemkov can be LHW Champ. The contenders in the divisions would do well too. The UFC is just a little bit deeper because of financial backing. They aren't really limited by investors. Bellator is.
The UFC divisions are significantly deeper, but yeah the top contenders are competitive even though I would pick all the UFC guys except maybe Patricio

World class is world class the end of the day, you can just see it even if the competition level might not be as deep.

I don't know if Lima beats usman but Lima would be a top contender.

I wanna see Pitbull in the UFC but he'll probably retire with bellator. I only came across him recently via Chandler and I love watching him fight now. He's good.

That Chandler guillotine made me think of the one pitbull had in his last match. Made me think if pitbull had Oliveira in that guillotine, Oliveira wouldn't be able to get out

Last edited:
you know something?
Any fighter saying "he tapped to strikes" without remembering that GSP also tapped (to strikes) just shows they are either too dumb or don't do their homework while making such comments.
Because you mean to say that Charles is in GSP's company.... that's not a demeaning comment....

...and now Charles not only have something else in common with GSP (a belt), but he proved he could come back from bad adversity.

""he tapped to strikes" without remembering that GSP also tapped (to strikes) just shows they are either too dumb or don't do their homework while making such comments."

Shogun also tapped to strikes in a UFC title fight.
I never get the whole "lol he tapped to strikes" crowed.
If you are getting your face caved in and cant see a way out... Yeah its time to tap and live to fight another day.
The going out on your shield and get extra CTE is not really what I call bad ass.

It's irrelevant, the guys who are doing well in Bellator did well in the UFC. Phil Davis and Bader were top 5 UFC LHW's and are top 5 Bellator LHW's. Benson was a top 5 LW in the UFC and is a top 5 LW in Bellator more or less. He's lost at 170 lbers that doesn't make him a worse LW.
Point is most of them washed out in The UFC and went to Bellator because they'll sign any one who can put ex-UFC in front of their name.

Chandler is like conor - if he can't finish you early your chances of winning go WAY up after the 1st round.

At this point I'm not sure anyone can help clean up his bad habits (when he strikes with opponents) - he'll always be dangerous because of his explosiveness and power but he goes in and out on straight lines, over extends, doesn't know anything other than go forward (meaning he doesn't know how to disengage and reset i.e. keeping the fight on his terms), no head movement going in or out of range.

you know something?
Any fighter saying "he tapped to strikes" without remembering that GSP also tapped (to strikes) just shows they are either too dumb or don't do their homework while making such comments.
Because you mean to say that Charles is in GSP's company.... that's not a demeaning comment....

...and now Charles not only have something else in common with GSP (a belt), but he proved he could come back from bad adversity.

It's even better because Chandler considers GSP to be the P4P GOAT of MMA with the most distinguished of careers.

""he tapped to strikes" without remembering that GSP also tapped (to strikes) just shows they are either too dumb or don't do their homework while making such comments."

Shogun also tapped to strikes in a UFC title fight.
I never get the whole "lol he tapped to strikes" crowed.
If you are getting your face caved in and cant see a way out... Yeah its time to tap and live to fight another day.
The going out on your shield and get extra CTE is not really what I call bad ass.
I forgot about Rua.
Just added to my post! :)

It's even better because Chandler considers GSP to be the P4P GOAT of MMA with the most distinguished of careers.
LOL he took a jab at GSP without noticing it...
I hope GSP heard it... will make for an awkward reunion if/when they meet :D

Lol parler.
His inspirational mentor is zig ziglar. He said he's one of the best speakers of our time. I never heard of the dude. So I look him up, he's some christian republican evangelical dude who supported Mike Huckabee for president .

I'm not going to get much Into to politics but If you're supporting Mike Huckabee, you're probably chuck Norris or a loser. Lol

His inspirational mentor is zig ziglar. He said he's one of the best speakers of our time. I never heard of the dude. So I look him up, he's some christian republican evangelical dude who supported Mike Huckabee for president .

I'm not going to get much Into to politics but If you're supporting Mike Huckabee, you're probably chuck Norris or a loser. Lol
L

Point is most of them washed out in The UFC and went to Bellator because they'll sign any one who can put ex-UFC in front of their name.
Objectively not true, Bader and Davis were fine in the UFC, they were just gated by Jon Jones. Benson came off beating Masvidal. Rory lost to two top 5 guys and didn't want to continue, and Mousasi was on a 5 fight win streak.

Just shut the fuck up before you sound any more retarded.

Chandler is like conor - if he can't finish you early your chances of winning go WAY up after the 1st round.

At this point I'm not sure anyone can help clean up his bad habits (when he strikes with opponents) - he'll always be dangerous because of his explosiveness and power but he goes in and out on straight lines, over extends, doesn't know anything other than go forward (meaning he doesn't know how to disengage and reset i.e. keeping the fight on his terms), no head movement going in or out of range.

Except he's 5-2 when fights go the distance lmao

Sorry the dude executes his opponents as fast as he can. Dude has far more finishes than he does decisions lol

He's also never shown cardio issues.

He's nothing like Conor

Objectively not true, Bader and Davis were fine in the UFC, they were just gated by Jon Jones. Benson came off beating Masvidal. Rory lost to two top 5 guys and didn't want to continue, and Mousasi was on a 5 fight win streak.

Just shut the fuck up before you sound any more retarded.
Funny how they leave the UFC and magically become championship caliber.

Back