Media Michael Chandler calling Charles Oliveira a quitter for ~ 3 mins

It's just telling about the level of competition.

I don't get it, Jon Jones is the best LHW of all time, just because he isn't in Bellator doesn't mean it's that much weaker lmao

Davis and Bader are the same in Bellator as they were in the UFC, top 5, won't hold the title.

Time to leave henri hooft. He can only get fighters so far.

Usman was generational talent that manage to become champion despite his short comings. It's time to move to another gym. Well, might be too late because of age and attrition, but I would be curious to see it
You don’t see Hooft as a top coach? Dude has some serious athletes in there. Burns, Luque etc. Usman won and defended his title with Hooft in his corner. Hooft also took Rumble to two separate title fights.

When Chandler KO'd Hooker (who trains at a top gym himself) he credited all his set ups to Hooft.

You don’t see Hooft as a top coach? Dude has some serious athletes in there. Burns, Luque etc. Usman won and defended his title with Hooft in his corner. Hooft also took Rumble to two separate title fights.

When Chandler KO'd Hooker (who trains at a top gym himself) he credited all his set ups to Hooft.
No I don't. I see him as a middle of the pack, especially as tom goes on. Trevor already has more finishes with Usman in 3 fights then he had with hooft in 10 or 11 fights. I think Usman was a generational talent who would have won no matter where he went, but he wouldn't have been a finisher.

Chandler, I don't view as an elite guy in the UFC. So him crediting hooft don't do anything for me lol.

No I don't. I see him as a middle of the pack, especially as tom goes on. Trevor already has more finishes with Usman in 3 fights then he had with hooft in 10 or 11 fights. I think Usman was a generational talent who would have won no matter where he went, but he wouldn't have been a finisher.

Chandler, I don't view as an elite guy in the UFC. So him crediting hooft don't do anything for me lol.
I really don't think Usman would have the career he had without the Hooft camp. He trained with alot of beasts in there that molded him into the champ he is today.

That's also how he got into the UFC in the first place. People forget that Usman and Luque was in that Blackzillians vs. ATT tuf show. Hooft was headcoach for Blackzillians before he did his own thing with it.

If Usman wouldn't have existed then i think Burns would be the champ. Hooft must be doing something right. It's not like Eugine Bareman is any better lol.

Back