Michael Bisping Is Now In My Eyes One of the Great Middleweights

James Baller

Black Belt
Banned
Reaction score
I've long considered Michael Bisping a good martial-artist. Maybe very good. Tonight I think we all witnessed him level up. I will never doubt Bisping's talents again.

I scored the fight a draw myself (I had the 4th round even) and anticipated Bisping getting the nod in London. I have no complaints really: both guys won in the overall scheme of things. That was an amazing display.

I say bring on Bisping-Romero or Bisping vs. the Belfort/Jacare winner. Maybe Silva vs. Gegard Mousasi?

I've long considered Michael Bisping a good martial-artist. Maybe very good. Tonight I think we all witnessed him level up. I will never doubt Bisping's talents again.

I scored the fight a draw myself (I had the 4th round even) and anticipated Bisping getting the nod in London. I have no complaints really: both guys won in the overall scheme of things. That was an amazing display.

I say bring on Bisping-Romero or Bisping vs. the Belfort/Jacare winner. Maybe Silva vs. Gegard Mousasi?
lol

He's a plodder, journey man with a good chin. A 40+ yr old Silva danced around him, made him look like a 90 yr old.

well how many middleweights have wins over Anderson Silva? Weidman and Bisping

he's a legend, end of story

Please. Silva gift wrapped this fight for him and it was by far his biggest win.

He beat the greatest of all time, as most call spider..
for bisping this must be paramount to winning a title..
good for him..

well how many middleweights have wins over Anderson Silva? Weidman and Bisping

he's a legend, end of story
No. Don't fuckin compare Weidmans and Bispings wins. Silva was a completely different fighter.

No. Don't fuckin compare Weidmans and Bispings wins. Silva was a completely different fighter.
not comparing them but what does it matter? the only MW's with wins over Anderson are Bisping and Weidman

He always was a top end MW.

Match ups make fights I always said Bisping was a tough fight for Silva so happy he got to finally face his Idol and test himself.

As Michael says
image.jpeg

Bispings was that bit more special because he survived shots that'd straight up 10 minute sleep most. Initially I thought Anderson won despite fooling around but I'll rewatch for sure,

Most of the WW top 10 would beat post broken leg no roid silva. I'm happy for Bisping, but that win didn't mean much. He showed great heart though.

Bispings was that bit more special because he survived shots that'd straight up 10 minute sleep most. Initially I thought Anderson won despite fooling around but I'll rewatch for sure,
Huh? Getting KTFO during your fight because you weren't protecting yourself is special? I guess it is,but not in the good way. Not questioning Bisping's heart or his win,or well,Silva's loss against him. But you can't put Weidman's wins and Bisping's in the same category. Not the same fighter.

Huh? Getting KTFO during your fight because you weren't protecting yourself is special? I guess it is,but not in the good way. Not questioning Bisping's heart or his win,or well,Silva's loss against him. But you can't put Weidman's wins and Bisping's in the same category. Not the same fighter.

Silva beat Nick Diaz after losing to Weidman, Silva still has enough skill to compete at the highest level. That kick knocked him back but it didn't knock him out I think you're speaking of the knee.

Back