Michael Bisping is a mere stepping stone for Cung, to dream match up with Silva.

Would love to see Cung win this fight via liver kick

Win-win for the UFC to be honest. Le wins? They get that fight with Silva which would be epic. Bisping wins? He bounces back and they can feed him to Silva on PPV.

Win-win.

Cung Le has no gas tank. Bisping will finish him.

Cung Le has no gas tank. Bisping will finish him.

This is such utter BS.

Cung had one issue with his gas tank, against Wanderlei, which I chalk up to first time UFC jitters. Since then, he has not shown any issues with cardio. He went three rounds against one of the most lethal strikers in Cote, and finished Franklin with ease.

Bisping is below Cung Le's talent level? Sherdog never ceases to amaze me sometimes lol

Yeah, there's layers of tardation here, that's for sure. Hahah..
Love Cung, really entertaining and a good fighter, but he's not up to where Bisping is. I'd be very surprised to see him take this.

Fucking retarded matchup, and people have Cung out like he's some ninja killer, this is the same guy that could be the poster boy for how to fix a broken nose against Wanderlei Silva . It's gonna be alot closer than everyone thinks.

Cung is 62 years old!!! Jesus Christ! The man has lost a couple steps.

I think it will be a good stand up battle but I don't think Bisping is that far out of his league. As long as he can avoid the kicks and move in and out of range with his boxing like he likes to do I think he's got a very good shot at winning.

i like both fights for silva, he has a couple of fights against lower top 10 guys in him before retirement.

In my opinion, Le's striking is on another level compared to Bisping. However, at the age of 42+ and only fighting part-time, he doesn't have any advantage when he fights Bisping who is well-known for his great cardio.

I think that it's a tough fight for both.

It's all this fight really is.

Cung is fighting below his talent level here - I don't see Bisping posing any real threat to him, either on the feet or the ground.

Then you're not very good at analyzing fights and fighters.

Cung Le is a better striker than Bisping, sure. Better accuracy, better power, and more unorthodoxy. He also has underrated TDD, so if Bisping decides to show up in his singlet and Aasics, he might be in for quite the surprise.

The flip side of this is Bisping's activity and cardio. Bisping is relentless, whether he's flicking a jab out and riding his bike, or if he's coming forward with pressure, he is ALWAYS active. Cung Le picks his shots. Cung Le was never a cardio beast in his prime. Now he's 42 and hasn't fought in two years.

Bisping's superior conditioning allows him to recover well from being rocked, so if and when Cung does hurt him in the early rounds, it's likely Bisping survives to fight on. Once that halfway point of the fight rolls around, who is to say we aren't going to see Cung slow down and Bisping pick up the pace? Bisping has been doing that to guys his entire fucking career and Cung has been victimized in the past by guys who have done the same exact thing.

This fight is a tossup.

This is such utter BS.

Cung had one issue with his gas tank, against Wanderlei, which I chalk up to first time UFC jitters. Since then, he has not shown any issues with cardio. He went three rounds against one of the most lethal strikers in Cote, and finished Franklin with ease.

huh??

Bisping is going to beat Cung Lee up.

Cung Le might be chronologically older than Bisping but Asians don't age like Europeans so you've got to factor an 8-10 year curve in the equation. Also, Dan Henderson took at least a year off Bispings life .

Back