Michael Bisping: "I just had a conversation with Anderson in English"

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif

Holy crap.....when did this happen?????

Just kidding.....reply #4.....Sherdog is getting slow at bisping threads.....

this.
His English is broken English.
Enough to make himself understood, but not good for a press conference where people like to dissect everything you say.

Silva always answered questions in English from reporters. But not in press conferences.

This jab is a dumb low blow by Bisping

It could be possible that he actually speaks way better English outside the cameras as well, that this whole "broken English" is basically just an act meaning he really does understand and speaks very well. Not necessarily fluent or without an accent but still way better than what he is portraying, if that makes sense. And that's why some fighters points that out and calls him "fake" just like Cormier called Jon Jones' humbleness fake because Jones really talks bad about people outside cameras..

Bisping and I have tweeted back and forth for years now. The guy is hilarious and a hard m'fker. His whole family is hard af. It would be sweet, sweet justice if he lays Silva out for all of us that take pride in our English heritage.
It seems you're alone, buddy

$9.99 on my iPhone.

Conor stealing Chael's line calling someone a fake Brazilian word for word. Surprised Chael never called him out on that.

"Guy walks around with a fake belt. That's insane. I would never do that."

:D :D :D

2m7b75v.jpg
mma_maia_sonnen_evans_576.jpg

I am hoping for a humiliating KO. But I will not be donating to the UFC or Bisping - I will watch it on a nice crisp copy later that night. If he dies, he dies.

Bisping just stealing that English schtick from Chael. Also, limp dicked would be funny if Anderson didn't have 5 kids (that we know about).

Bisping just stealing that English schtick from Chael. Also, limp dicked would be funny if Anderson didn't have 5 kids (that we know about).

You know Bisping was mouthing off before Chael right and when they fought Chael
Had absolutely nothing for Bisping.

Dan took at least ten years off bispings life what that shit...

My favorite KO of all times.

Hendo borrowed gods fist then gave it to Mike . And Mike came back stronger!!

Give that guy a cigar What a MAN!!!!

That's pretty much what Chael said. As soon as he gets asked a question he doesn't like he asks for his translator. Still like Anderson anyway.
there was a puerto rican guy in basic training who used this trick

if he ever got in trouble, he always pretended to not know what was going on

i no understand

when drill sergeants weren't around, spoke perfect english...
they caught on after 6 weeks but still pretty funny

To be fair though, if someone doesn't want to talk tot eh media they shouldn;t have to. I've never liked anderson or nick diaz but they are REAL fighters who don't enjoy the media part of it the same way connor and chael do

Nothing was better than bisping dissing vitor and vitor going on to destroy him.

Actually the hendo one was better but still....

I never liked Bisping, but man I hope he pulls this off.

Anderson got caught for the cheat he is, and love him or hate him Mike has been at the forefront, from before the Vitor fight, of trying to get steroids out of the sport. MMA would be better for it if Bisping can expose Anderson and his "Legacy"

That being said, Anderson by 2nd round TKO. Bisping just doesn't have the game planning or ability to stop Anderson, even a clean Anderson. No wrestling, no KO power and shorter reach just spells doom for the Count.

Anderson ALWAYS spoke english. Shit english, but still english, despite the fact he had been living in the US for the past... 10 years?

It looks like he took this time off to improve it, tho.

He's been working on his stand-up.

ba_dum_tss_ugly_americans.gif

Back