Michael Bisping: "I just had a conversation with Anderson in English"

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif
That is like 3 major cracks to the dome. First the punch, then his head bounces off the canvas with extreme force, and then the final elbow which was fucking vicious.

I met him in 2006 and he pretended to not know a single word in English , he just Bowed and walked away
Is it possible his English improved as he continued to learn the language? Maybe in 2006 he couldn't speak a word?

He's been learning for the past decade? Lol yeah he's obviously progressed, anyone who's watched him over the years you'd grasp that. I'm a big fan of both but Silva is my favorite fighter, if he can still do it he's just a horrid matchup against Bisping. Will be like the Forrest Griffin fight, chase me while I hit you kid

I thought everyone knew that Silva's English is relatively good? I don't understand why it would be fake to use a translator if you're more comfortable with speaking Brazilian. Bisping's trash talking has declined significantly since his prime trash talking days.

Speaking "brazillian"? Was that for real?

this.
His English is broken English.
Enough to make himself understood, but not good for a press conference where people like to dissect everything you say.

Silva always answered questions in English from reporters. But not in press conferences.

This jab is a dumb low blow by Bisping

This

It's not like there 2 options: able to speak the language or not able to speak it. One can have a middling understanding of the language and not really feel that comfortable speaking at a press conference

this.

stupid english speakers are not a US priviledge, right mr bisping?

Bisping just stealing that English schtick from Chael. Also, limp dicked would be funny if Anderson didn't have 5 kids (that we know about).
Its funny because the excuse Anderson gave for testing positive was due to Thia boner pills.

Sorry that seems to have gone over your head.

His English is pretty terrible so he brings in a translator instead of potentially sounding like a moron in front of millions. I don't see the issue.

His English is pretty terrible so he brings in a translator instead of potentially sounding like a moron in front of millions. I don't see the issue.
Exactly, it's just Bisping(and Sonnen in the past) being Bisping.

Its funny because the excuse Anderson gave for testing positive was due to Thia boner pills.

Sorry that seems to have gone over your head.
No shit, Sherlock. Sorry, but I am levels ahead of you and the sad pride you take in your basic knowledge.

says a lot about how ignorant bisping is. a translator is necessary for a [1] a non-english speaking speaker or [2] a non-english speaking audience or [3] both.

Back