Michael Bisping: "I just had a conversation with Anderson in English"

we have heard from like 5 diff fighters that he can speak English, well of course he can

but maybe he is more comfortable in non-public circumstances where he doesn't feel embarassed by his bad pronunciation and awful accent

I met Anderson in 2009 and we talked for about 10 minutes. His English is fine. It is known

I like confident trash talk but it just seems so fake and cartoonish from bisping. Hes a sideshow for people to hate at this point. I hope Anderson embarrasses him.

I can't wait for this fight, but why in the hell is this fight on fight pass?

UFC.100-DanHendersonXMichaelBisping-01-KO-400-sg.gif
You are quick on the trigger my friend.

It's not like there 2 options: able to speak the language or not able to speak it. One can have a middling understanding of the language and not really feel that comfortable speaking at a press conference
yep
i guess it is hard for some people to understand it.
for the time Anderson is living in USA is very much obvious that he can understand fairly well basic English,enough to go day by day without much problem.
it is a completely different situation for a professional appointment and even worse when it is a talk face to face with someone trying to trash talk you.

Oh hey, look it's this topic again. That evil Anderson guy can speak English but he just doesn't want to...

Much like Chael, Bisping always tries to talk himself into relevancy because he knows that no one gives a shit about a second tier fighter who doesn't have a single notable win on his resume.

I hope Anderson clowns him for 4 and a half rounds the way he did to Maia, and then finishes him in the final minutes like he did to Forrest.

If I were Bisping, I would hide all evidence of that conversation and never mention it again. He got pwned and he's just looking worse.

Bisping is talking himself into another humiliating ass whipping. When will he ever learn?

I met him in 2006 and he pretended to not know a single word in English , he just Bowed and walked away

Michael Bisping just wrote this on Facebook:

"Just had a conversation with Anderson in ENGLISH, yet he always has a translator. The most fake limp dicked liar you'll ever meet."

Lol this track talk is getting good. This fight is gonna be great, not enough hype behind it in my opinion.

Also I always knew that guy could talk and understand English

Oh, oh .. the Count is gonna get his arse whooped! Can't wait to see it! :D

Straight up the funniest thing I ever heard in a press conference:

Reporter asks Anderson a question
"wait, wait, wait, dont answer yet Anderson, you gotta pretend you dont speak english..... Ed?"

So funny if Anderson gets te craziest highlight reel KO in the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back