• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

McGregor is done. Conor didn’t grow up drinking enough milk. Alcohol just doesn’t build bone density. Neither does cocaine. Those two supplements aren’t helping him. He needs some milk. However, I think it’s too late for him now. His bones are brittle and he’s fucked.

Last edited:
Than Anderson Silva did?! This is one of the most preposterous things I’ve ever read on Sherdog, I think.
You made 4 claims and I don’t think a single one of them is even close to true,
Thanks for the rebuttal

Say what you want, if he does fight again, he'll put more butts in the seats and produce more PPV buys than anyone else in the company.

People love the circus when it comes to town, and Conor is nothing more than a circus now. No matter who he comes back again, he'll lose. He doesn't have it in him anymore due to wealth. It changes desire.

If im Chandler, and this fight somehow happens in a few months, im attacking that leg.

Thanks for the rebuttal
Fine. I hate when people do that too, but I also sort of didn’t feel like I needed to elaborate.

Tougher competition?

Aldo and Eddie are great names. He’s got the rematch against Nate, I guess.
But Max was green, Poirier was a mixed bag at FW, Mendes had no camp…and then you’ve got guys like Brandao, Siver, and Marcus Brimage.

How on earth would that even compare to Mach Sakurai, Franklin twice, Hendo, Marquardt, Maia, Chael twice, and Vitor, plus guys like Forrest, Bonnar, Leites, Sandman Irvin, Leben…
It’s not even remotely close.

Wonder if the screws started to back their way out. That happened to my uncles leg a couple of years after the initial surgery.

WOW a whole round which to everyone except load gargling fans was very questionable ,as Khabib had been open hand bitch slapping him during that round.
If you need to grab hold of that for a win , then you do you.
Conor was losing just before his leg break anyway . Broken leg was just icing on the cake. Yes , I dislike Conor immensely.

Large cheek bones? LOLOLO He could have been an extra on Schindlers List...
Conman fans be like, "he won that 1 round though..."

Conor McGregor is done. At his prime he was the best striker the UFC has ever seen. Unfortunately he wasted his prime and all we have now is a broken shell of a man.
He never defended and straight up lost to journeyman Nate diaz

Fuck titanium it's all about calcium :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Conor still being silent on all this makes me believe something other than injury is going on.
Only way it would make sense is he didn't want Chandler knowing his leg is compromised. I know if im Chandler, im attacking that leg as soon as the fight starts.

Conor McGregor is done. At his prime he was the best striker the UFC has ever seen. Unfortunately he wasted his prime and all we have now is a broken shell of a man.
Yes, he is done.

No, he was never the best striker the UFC has ever seen.

Back