• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Michael Bisping: Conor Mcgregor's "Titanium Shin Bone Has Failed" Resulting In UFC 303 Pull Out

Really unfortunate and I regret a lot of what I've said about Conor. First and foremost he's a fighter. Proud of him and I hope he lives a long life. No wonder he drinks and does drugs otherwise the pain would set in.

I hope he lives a long life. Three score in ten. Besides Sugar Ray probably my favorite fighter. I took all the drama the wrong way.
How Conor’s pee pee taste?

Silva has 1 KO Loss and has eaten shots from fully grown men without batting an eye.
Conor was rocked by Nate Diaz and Max Holloway, dropped by Khabob, and slept by Dustin. He was even wobbled several times by the ghost of Floyd.
Yes, Anderson’s chin was far superior.

Really unfortunate and I regret a lot of what I've said about Conor. First and foremost he's a fighter. Proud of him and I hope he lives a long life. No wonder he drinks and does drugs otherwise the pain would set in.

I hope he lives a long life. Three score in ten. Besides Sugar Ray probably my favorite fighter. I took all the drama the wrong way.
tenor.gif

I wonder what that pommy geezer SuperAlly has to say now.
Ariel's a weasel gimp and you're a helweenie bootlicker.

Also, who actually uses the phrase pommy. To a Scot.

Don't know who is sadder. You. Or the little mermaid. Or the HHH knock off

Ariel's a weasel gimp and you're a helweenie bootlicker.

Also, who actually uses the phrase pommy. To a Scot.

Don't know who is sadder. You. Or the little mermaid. Or the HHH knock off

I am so lost with all of that however,
your boy is a hypocrite. It's hilarious that you call people boot lickers and your entire past few days have been replying to every comment regarding Mike Bisping.
I shouldn't have called you a pom though, I apologise for that.

Like I said, emmett looked just as bad, I’m guessing he’s a weight bully too right?

And McGregor still did better than almost everyone khabib has fought. If you were going off damage you’d have to give him the first too cause he outstruck khabib 90 to 20 on total strikes

He was losing before the leg break BECAUSE of the leg break. He jumped guillotine which he has NEVER done before BECAUSE he was scared of breaking his leg. He wanted the fight to be over with quickly becuase his leg was already fractured.
Nice alternative reality theory, stay off the bongs

This is karma for all the crap he gave fighters for being pussys for pulling out of fights and how he would never pull out of a fight.

And big John is in a rival promotion lmao. Great source
People don't realize how far back Big John goes, he's one of the fathers of mma in America and was instrumental in creating the rules, he's very deeply respected by everyone in the industry including senior people in the UFC. If you don't think he has contacts at every level then you don't know who he is.

This is karma for all the crap he gave fighters for being pussys for pulling out of fights and how he would never pull out of a fight.

Pulling out of fights for minor injuries.

Your shin not being intact isn't exactly something you can just fight through.

Reactions: HHJ
If the fight is merely delayed this is unlikely.

Conor McGregor is done. At his prime he was the best striker the UFC has ever seen. Unfortunately he wasted his prime and all we have now is a broken shell of a man.

So his prime spanned Poirier, Siver, Mendes and Aldo …and then he got boxed up and finished by Nate.

Back